takeitdoen

Cursed Images of Lana del Rey

Once again to ponder the mysteries of Lana Del Rey, literally, Money, Cash, Moolah, Bucks of the King. I really do think, in my opinion, that the Beatles-influence on L.D.R 's albums is rampant, in what I might call  her album artwork, some of the lyrics, and philosophy; specifically as a response to what she has described as something like a mis-characterization of her words by the Guardian [the Lana wishes she was dead fiasco]. I really don't know if this could instead be mere synchronicity. If Elizabeth Grant really did get her foot in the Music Industry door as she hinted about at the beginning of the Chemtrails album.....sometimes I wonder when the official L.D.R. biography or documentary will emerge....until the sunset of my life or civilization?.....I sometimes wonder if this authorized account of L.D.R.'s emergence is being prevented or hindered in some form. Or perhaps the true reason is entirely mundane.....God only knows and God knows I tried.....

On 12/21/2020 at 9:41 AM, takeitdoen said:

I can't believe this is real?? 

JjKBc4G.png

I know this post was made almost 2 years ago now, but since the thread was bumped I just wanted to say that this picture was a victim of FaceApp editing sjfksj :rip:  (but the original is still pretty cursed) x

52316228669_65803fbc96_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

I know this post was made almost 2 years ago now, but since the thread was bumped I just wanted to say that this picture was a victim of FaceApp editing sjfksj :rip:  (but the original is still pretty cursed) x

52316228669_65803fbc96_b.jpg

It’s bad, In these images I do not see Lana.

It’s @COCC

:thumb3:

IMG-3521.jpg

On 12/22/2020 at 4:13 PM, Crimson and Clover said:

during the HM era and before (basically before Elle took ownership of this site) this was the default profile pic for new users. RWIqw5e.png anyone could make an account and a lot of the new accounts had this profile pic and spammed sc*t :toofunny:

i’m sorry this post is old but wtf…i cant imagine a bunch of new users having this as their profile picture that’s terrifying. lanaboards lore is wild

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

On 2/2/2022 at 12:41 AM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I honestly love the mesh mask, And was very much hoping that a chemtrails boxset included one :creepna3:

Personally, I’d wear that mask too.

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Edited to remove red text

1 hour ago, TrippieHippie said:

Personally, I’d wear that mask too.

Just a heads up, Don’t use red font.

It’s for Elle & Staff only…

But I would’ve definitely bought one!

:ma:

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Edited to remove red text from quoted reply

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Just a heads up, Don’t use red font.

It’s for Elle & Staff only…

But I would’ve definitely bought one!

:ma:

Don't let the Lana stans' on Instagram see this. They would drag us.