takeitdoen

Cursed Images of Lana del Rey

Honeymouns used to have an exquisite post up on his account which included a number of hilarious photos in a post captioned 'Top 10 Cursed Lana del Rey photos'. Sadly his account is down for the moment, so I wanted to share these amazing shots here for longevity since I nabbed a few of them to make hilarious Zoom backgrounds back when that was a thing. I didn't manage to save them all so please add you own or any others that you think quality as a cursed image!

What is a cursed image? From Urban Dictionary:

cursed image is any image that can incite the 5 W's in a person, these 5 W's being, who, what, when, where and why. things like this missing from a image are what is supposed to make you really think and there should be no answer. a image can have these properties but not be cursed. a cursed image also needs a good vibe to it and is commonly a non photoshopped image that has been taken with a old camera or phone. the image has to make you really think for it to be cursed and there are aspects to a image that can make it especially cursed ex. trends like: flash from a phone in a dark place, random items placed in unusual ways, things not how they are supposed to be, and misuse of items. these factors commonly are attributed to a cursed image, but not always and a cursed image is widely up to interpretation and there is no real line or concrete definition. if your unsure about a image contact a person who is in common contact and use of cursed images.

Without further ado, I present to you some of my favourites! 

Dining al fresco

4SYuCFG.png

I think she was holding a card in this one?

tOkQpBm.png

You're a WIZARD, Lana.

xXm6yP1.png

Let them eat cake.

rgF0WnM.png

Blurry horror:

KFw3myq.png

I can't believe this is real?? 

JjKBc4G.png

Bodysnatcher

oGHvXbZ.png

Is that James Franco on the left . . .

2YnFuSD.png

3lfQEhw.png

1 hour ago, conceptart47 said:

Zoom backgrounds back when that was a thing”  Chile -  :stareney2:

*hops out of bed to join zoom call*

Chile, I had a Zoom meeting this morning. 'Zoom backgrounds back when that was a thing' as in when people were obsessed with customising their backgrounds for like 5 minutes in April/May because honestly who is genuinely putting fake backgrounds on.

As one final warning to those who would play with such fire:

cBw2Tpm.png

Ps @boom like that this is the thread! :smile4:

3lfQEhw.png

4 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Chile, I had a Zoom meeting this morning. 'Zoom backgrounds back when that was a thing' as in when people were obsessed with customising their backgrounds for like 5 minutes in April/May because honestly who is genuinely putting fake backgrounds on.

As one final warning to those who would play with such fire:

cBw2Tpm.png

Ps @boom like that this is the thread! :smile4:

Low key I was just jelly u were out of quarantine and didn’t need zoom anymore :trisha:

On 10/31/2020 at 10:52 AM, Nobody said:

i try to forget

48996847407_acbfa9d1b3_b.jpg

also this :rip::

3zd99fk.jpg

ps thank you @takeitdoen :kiss:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺