princessdollie

Ethel Cain

2 hours ago, mio said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200209070336/https://twitter.com/hisethelcain/status/1155646425923014658

yall wth is this 😭😭 apparently it’s a golden age outtake but i can’t find info of it anywhere can anyone retrieve it or smth

A yet to leak song… :( sadly not much is known

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

On 9/6/2024 at 10:29 PM, stompinggroundstan said:

Even though I’ve listened to for sure a million times since it leaked, can’t believe it’s finally out. So good. One of my favorites for sure

mine too, it may even overtake waco texas and thats saying something :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On 9/12/2024 at 3:27 PM, mio said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200209070336/https://twitter.com/hisethelcain/status/1155646425923014658

yall wth is this 😭😭 apparently it’s a golden age outtake but i can’t find info of it anywhere can anyone retrieve it or smth

The fact we have the most obscure shit from waaaaay before she was on peoples radar, but somehow this is completely lost to the void is revolting.

Over the last few months I’ve been listening to Ethel nearly as much as I have Lana. A couple months ago, for the first time Lana wasn’t my number one artist of the week- it was actually Ethel. Hayden is a beautiful genius, I’m listening to Unpunishable as I type this. Anyways, this is just a little appreciation post for her and her art :smokes3:

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

The part of Arizona where I live is very Ethel Cain sometimes. If you get it, you get it (these are all pictures from today about 10 mins from where I live)-

IMG-5869.jpg

IMG-6027.jpg

IMG-6026.jpg

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

13 hours ago, boondoogle said:

The fact we have the most obscure shit from waaaaay before she was on peoples radar, but somehow this is completely lost to the void is revolting.

Literally, I've been looking for it for sooo long too 💀

7 hours ago, mio said:

Literally, I've been looking for it for sooo long too 💀

most of this stuff is either gone forever or very few ppl have it, probably from her old discord… the amounts of demos, scrapped albums, covers, etc we dont have is INSANE. Although i think is for the better since hayden doesn’t want them around anyway hehe

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

On 9/15/2024 at 9:56 AM, fathercain said:

most of this stuff is either gone forever or very few ppl have it, probably from her old discord… the amounts of demos, scrapped albums, covers, etc we dont have is INSANE. Although i think is for the better since hayden doesn’t want them around anyway hehe

she only ever posted like 3 songs to her old server, and they were all ones that are pretty easy to find nowadays like Rangerover and I think a demo of God's Country (when I was a member before it was deleted I searched thru for every link/audio she ever sent in the server lol)

unreleased songs are getting copyrighted on youtube with different names!!! 

Mondays is now “Goblin War Strike”

Dust Bowl is now “Bloodcurdling Scream”

Concrete is now “Sea Drake”

4 minutes ago, skyptolemaea said:

unreleased songs are getting copyrighted on youtube with different names!!! 

Mondays is now “Goblin War Strike”

Dust Bowl is now “Bloodcurdling Scream”

Concrete is now “Sea Drake”

it's because someone was uploading her songs to Spotify under fake names with fake titles and cover art, those were the fake names the Spotify person came up with i think

19 minutes ago, sheepie said:

she only ever posted like 3 songs to her old server, and they were all ones that are pretty easy to find nowadays like Rangerover and I think a demo of God's Country (when I was a member before it was deleted I searched thru for every link/audio she ever sent in the server lol)

well its possible she ofc deleted messages but i bet anything she deleted is probs out there anyways

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS