princessdollie

Ethel Cain

13 hours ago, bigspender said:

you’re thinking of briscoe park! he has pinterest and tumblr in a chokehold and i don’t think his name is well known enough for how talented he is. 

YES thank you!! i rarely notice or care about photography but his work is so captivating! 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On 10/15/2023 at 9:29 PM, fathercain said:

so i finished the golden age and inbred cd designs, lmk what yall think 

Golden Age

Hide contents

goldenage-physical.jpgGoldenage-Back.jpggoldenage-instert.jpggoldenage-cd-masked.png

Inbred

Reveal hidden contents

cover.jpgInbred-Traycard-2.jpginbred-insert.jpginbred-cd-masked.png

OH MY GOOOODDDDD

I'm never gonna get the official bc its rare asf so i might as well print these. Thank you sm ur talents are ethereal!! Like WOW

Also can u share the inlays and design stuff for the inbred standard disc please? 💗

7 hours ago, Girl With No Face said:

OH MY GOOOODDDDD

I'm never gonna get the official bc its rare asf so i might as well print these. Thank you sm ur talents are ethereal!! Like WOW

Also can u share the inlays and design stuff for the inbred standard disc please? 💗

tysm!! ofc! do you mean to go with the actual cover?

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

54 minutes ago, fathercain said:

tysm!! ofc! do you mean to go with the actual cover?

Yes pls 💗 also saw ur golden age project on behance, ate so hard like I NEEEED

2 hours ago, Girl With No Face said:

Yes pls 💗 also saw ur golden age project on behance, ate so hard like I NEEEED

oop i actually dont have any behance acc nor any other inbred design

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

heey! does anyone have this pic? i cant find it anywhere lol

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/daughtersofcain/images/c/c2/Inbred_cd_back.webp/revision/latest?cb=20230503200046

like the one used for the inbred back cover

Also if yall have the golden age or inbred pics used for the cds i would be suuper thakful <3 im trying to mimic the cds as close as possible so i can make my own hehe

(and pls if somebody has the inbred cd send hq images of the booklet ty<3)

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

28 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

i dont think i ever shared my design for golden age cd, so here it goes! https://www.behance.net/gallery/183769609/Golden-Age-by-Ethel-Cain-Album-Packaging

Omfg I love that!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

45 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

Wait so did she scrap it :crai:

Well anyways if its PW i'll still be happy

idk nothing is ever set in stone with her( ex: the nicole dollanganger feat on pd)… the trilogy is a real thing for sure bc she’s almost if not done writing the second or third draft at least. with everything she’s been making like the ambient songs and the visuals she’s been doing it’s just highly unlikely the b sides are gonna be next. she’s going in a much darker and much more catastrophic direction at the moment. the b sides will be dark but not as dark as what she’s doing right now. PW will also be not nearly as dark, she described them as love songs with sexually repressed themes but she’s doing something almost timeless and avant garde.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, bigspender said:

idk nothing is ever set in stone with her( ex: the nicole dollanganger feat on pd)… the trilogy is a real thing for sure bc she’s almost if not done writing the second or third draft at least. with everything she’s been making like the ambient songs and the visuals she’s been doing it’s just highly unlikely the b sides are gonna be next. she’s going in a much darker and much more catastrophic direction at the moment. the b sides will be dark but not as dark as what she’s doing right now 

:shock2::liner: im ready

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

12 minutes ago, bigspender said:

idk nothing is ever set in stone with her( ex: the nicole dollanganger feat on pd)… the trilogy is a real thing for sure bc she’s almost if not done writing the second or third draft at least. with everything she’s been making like the ambient songs and the visuals she’s been doing it’s just highly unlikely the b sides are gonna be next. she’s going in a much darker and much more catastrophic direction at the moment. the b sides will be dark but not as dark as what she’s doing right now. PW will also be not nearly as dark, she described them as love songs with sexually repressed themes but she’s doing something almost timeless and avant garde.

so what is doing now? are u talking about merch lol

cause her merch is pretty catastrophc 💁🏻‍♂️

6 hours ago, bigspender said:

give it to us mommy

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png