princessdollie

Ethel Cain

7 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Never thought I'd see the day people are hoarding Ethel Cain photos... :derpna:

nobody’s hoarding them, theyre mostly just things hidden deep inside of tumblr or something lmao :crai:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

27 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

what dark project?

nothing is cofirmed, but some people are starting to think that hayden is going to release something darker and weirder than the b-sides instead because of all the imagery she’s been posting, i still think b-sides are coming personally

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

3 hours ago, Break Me Down said:

nothing is cofirmed, but some people are starting to think that hayden is going to release something darker and weirder than the b-sides instead because of all the imagery she’s been posting, i still think b-sides are coming personally

what if she completely redoes the b sides both plot and sound wise and makes them black ambient tracks about ethel torturing willoughby inside a shipping container

9 hours ago, sheepie said:

what if she completely redoes the b sides both plot and sound wise and makes them black ambient tracks about ethel torturing willoughby inside a shipping container

vibes 😍😍😍 would be much better than what she’s got going on rn 

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, sheepie said:

but why would ethel do that? wasn't she supposed to be a vulnerable preachers daughter? not a psychopath

alsoo... i assumed the b sides were just basically PD outtakes, but are they actually going to be canon to the ethel story and a continuation of the album?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

10 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

but why would ethel do that? wasn't she supposed to be a vulnerable preachers daughter? not a psychopath

alsoo... i assumed the b sides were just basically PD outtakes, but are they actually going to be canon to the ethel story and a continuation of the album?

they’re not outtakes in a sense that they were meant to be on the album but they’re outtakes as in they’re part of the story still but it’s a prequel. it won’t be a continuation it’ll just be an explanation of what happened before family tree intro. 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

it's a joke, i do not want Ethel to do that :diva: but if Hayden wants to do something bizarre and unexpected she could definitely pull it off

6 hours ago, bigspender said:

would be much better than what she’s got going on rn 

she’s gonna see this and redo the whole thing and postpone it for another 2 years :trisha:

last.fm

1 minute ago, sempervirens said:

it is so hard to find UHQ pics of her lmfao

i understand why, but i hate artists who delete their shit like every 2 weeks :bebe: one of my favs, kelsy karter, does this and it's SO annoying. like girl, i'm just trying to archive shit !!

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)