HeadBitch

Next Big Hits & Artists Predictions

i can definitely see kali uchis becoming very popular

billie eilish is already a household name but i think her popular days have passed - her music is actually gotten better in my opinion but she's becoming more of a cult artist which is totally fine and i think suits her music better anyway

olivia rodrigo is definitely not becoming a household name she's gonna flop pretty hard soon i'm betting on it

if addison rae actually released the EP and promoted it she'd become the next dua lipa honestly :true:

(and i HATE tiktok but damn that girl can make music)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Rina Sawayama, Bree Runway and Charli XCX if she continues to release pop music instead of experimental electronic music (Even if I prefer her experimental side) :true:

no shade but rina and brie could nev-

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Olivia Rodrigo will fade and quickly I think, no discernible image, lack of public faith in authenticity of her music.

I wouldn’t bet on anybody for upcoming at the moment as there needs to be a big shift in the industry.

if this was 5 years ago, I'd agree

people don't care about authenticity anymore like they did when Lana came around. If anything, creating personas and images that are not reflecting of who you actually are is becoming popular, I feel

negAbhB.png

5 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Olivia Rodrigo will fade and quickly I think, no discernible image, lack of public faith in authenticity of her music.

I wouldn’t bet on anybody for upcoming at the moment as there needs to be a big shift in the industry.

One of two things will happen to her: She will either flop or I could see her pulling a Dua Lipa and having a second album that's way better and successful than the first one

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900