Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I'm sorry if this has already been answered or if this is a thread, but is the album called Lana Del Ray or Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant?

I've seen it listed as both and I don't know if it had actually been settled or something.

I'm sorry if this has already been answered or if this is a thread, but is the album called Lana Del Ray or Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant?

I've seen it listed as both and I don't know if it had actually been settled or something.

it was listed as Lana Del Ray on iTunes (and the artist name was also Lana Del Ray) but everyone just calls it Lana Del Ray a.k.a. Lizzy Grant.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Could someone please tell me what the cursive font used on the cover of The Paradise Edition is called?

Radio FM, you can get it here: http://www.fontpalace.com/font-details/RadioFM/

Here are other Lana-related fonts: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/1822-lana-del-rey-resources-tutorials-more/

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

What BTD songs were posted online before about 2011? I know that DMD and HLH were on her myspace in 2010 but what others were on her myspace / other pages?

The ones on her old Soundcloud are/were "Carmen", "Off to the Races" and "Diet Mountain Dew". 

EQFO7rX.png

How many versions of Heavy Hitter are there?

I have four versions and they all sound slightly different from one another.

There is only two. They are both ~3:08 and have very slight differences. :)

I'm guessing you have the fanmade version that starts with the Heavy Hitter (Alternate Instrumental) but I'm not sure what else you might have.

There is only two. They are both ~3:08 and have very slight differences. :)

I'm guessing you have the fanmade version that starts with the Heavy Hitter (Alternate Instrumental) but I'm not sure what else you might have.

Thank you!

Last night I found a thread deeming one of them fanmade, a 3:06 version with like no instrumental beginning, which I got when I downloaded the fanmade Die For Me album.

But from the other three, I have no idea which one is fanmade. If you (or anybody else) wouldn't mind helping me figure it out, I'd appreciate it  :)

They're all 3:08 and sound basically the exact same, just minor differences.

Version one: 'Normal' instrumental in the beginning, about 30 seconds in when she says 'lights camera action' there's a strange noise following it

Version two: Exact same instrumental, but 30 seconds in, there's no noise after the word action.

Version three: Heavier sounding instrumental, with the noise 30 seconds in (I'm guessing this is the alternate instrumental one?)

i saw a post today on lanaboards where somebody mentioned  a movie

that inspired lana for her "ride" video.

the woman she was inspired by from the movie was called Star.

I cant find the thread anymore :(  :facepalm: 

Does anybody know what the movie was called?  :ohno:  :toofunny:

The Lost Boys