Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Do we have a masterpost  of Lana's favourite musicians, books, movies and other stuff that inspires her?

I know that the information's sprinkled in different interviews, but I would love to have a list for reference.

i am nothing and should be everything

So... is Lanas life from when she was 18 a work of fiction?? I've read that Rob bought her the trailer and then i've read interviews where she has said she hated living in the trailer park because "she had no where else to go". I don't know. I'm confused  :uh:

I'd love if someone could straighten this out for me as I never really knew. 

devUz2O.png

So... is Lanas life from when she was 18 a work of fiction?? I've read that Rob bought her the trailer and then i've read interviews where she has said she hated living in the trailer park because "she had no where else to go". I don't know. I'm confused  :uh:

Where did you read about Rob buying her the trailer? I would love to see it myself :agree:

i am nothing and should be everything

Where did you read about Rob buying her the trailer? I would love to see it myself :agree:

An unreliable source called YouTube when I was just discovering that Lana is Lizzy a few years ago. lol  :eek:  I mean it would make sense

devUz2O.png

she bought (or rented?) the trailer from the 10k advance she got from 5 points records

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Did Lana make videos for all the Lana Del Ray aka Lizzy Grant songs?

We really have no idea until they surface.

There's rumoured videos for QotGS, OSCYS, and Smarty, but that leaves FKP2 and Raise Me Up, which I've never personally heard there to be videos of. And besides, the former three are simply rumours until, again, they surface.

(However, I've heard that there definitely is a QotGS video, and possibly Smarty, but who knows).

We really have no idea until they surface.

There's rumoured videos for QotGS, OSCYS, and Smarty, but that leaves FKP2 and Raise Me Up, which I've never personally heard there to be videos of. And besides, the former three are simply rumours until, again, they surface.

(However, I've heard that there definitely is a QotGS video, and possibly Smarty, but who knows).

Thank you. I hope we'll get to see them one day. :)

What does Lana mean when she says "Palm trees in black and white/Last thing I saw before I died" in Jump?  :ohno:

Well I think Jump has suicidal vibes; then again I used to interpret it differently last year (like 'do you wanna jump?' as if 'do you wanna jump on the chance/do something exciting dangerous w/e) but then I listened to it properly, I feel like she's fantasizing about dying the perfect way ('right line, right man, right mixture of cocaine and heroin) and kinda glamorizing the whole experience of OD-ing. Someone correct me if I got it wrong though  :P

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif