Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I read that 'The Man I Love' is just a rearranged demo of 'Trash'/ 'Trash Magic'/ 'Miss America'. Does anyone know if this is true and ave a copy of the original demo?

Hey, I merged this thread since it wasn't really a rumor...Ignore the shady thread title, newbie confusion is fine, I promise :P Welcome!

So Another lonely day is like, an alternate title for Playground?

Yeah, but it's a fan creation, just like 'Head Rush' is for 'True Love on the Side'. ;)

Yeah, but it's a fan creation, just like 'Head Rush' is for 'True Love on the Side'. ;)

Aww thanks I didn't know that! Head Rush is actually a really good alternate title :)

What songs re-use lyrics from other songs?

What are the songs using 1949 / Every Man Has (Gets) His Wish?

Hawaiian Tropic, Daytona Meth

I'm still confused over this: which version of Hundred Dollar Bill do we have as "version 1", the shorter or the longer one?

This one IS confusing. This is how I have them:

"Hundred Dollar Bill" (4:01) 2010

"Hundred Dollar Bill (demo)" (3:13) 2012

...but I see that the Leaked Songs thread have them as versions 1 and 2, both from 2009. I'm guessing version 1 is the (4:01) more upbeat one, that we heard first.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I'm still confused over this: which version of Hundred Dollar Bill do we have as "version 1", the shorter or the longer one?

Hawaiian Tropic, Daytona Meth

This one IS confusing. This is how I have them:

"Hundred Dollar Bill" (4:01) 2010

"Hundred Dollar Bill (demo)" (3:13) 2012

...but I see that the Leaked Songs thread have them as versions 1 and 2, both from 2009. I'm guessing version 1 is the (4:01) more upbeat one, that we heard first.

I feel semi confident that it goes:

Demo, produced by David Kahne (2009) - 3:13

Final, produced by Jayson Michael + appearing in the homemade video (2010) - 4:01

I feel semi confident that it goes:

Demo, produced by David Kahne (2009) - 3:13

Final, produced by Jayson Michael + appearing in the homemade video (2010) - 4:01

But isn't the one produced by David Kahne unleaked? AKA C-Note? Unless he produced two versions.

But isn't the one produced by David Kahne unleaked? AKA C-Note? Unless he produced two versions.

The demo we have may have been called "C-Note" at one point.

The only source we have on there being another version is a big ol' liar when it comes to David Kahne so that's that :whatever:

WAIT WHAT

THE FINAL VERSION IS 2010?

Yeah that's when it was on her soundcloud.

I need someone to confirm. The only official album song she hasn't performed live is Lucky Ones, right?

& tiwmug

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.