Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I am not having capitalised letters, to be honest. I think they look ugly and distractive. I've been sticking to those rules ever since, like the iTunes Store does, even though they have become a little sloppy with that. I don't know if there's been a reform of some sort, but "Off To The Races," for instance, hurts my eyes. It's a minor detail some might say, but for whatever reason I just like it properly capitalised or uncapitalised. In the end, it's your free choice! :) No-one's going to come after you... except me maybe. :creep:

Thank you for that article. :) I prefer the uncapitalized ones as well. The other way is just weird.  :toofunny:

im such a flop stan omg i need to pray 

even though i was barrier at her gig, the only lana songs i have are the ones on BTD and Paradise and so legit (cus gags :creep:)

so since lanalibrary is like dead, where can i get everything? bought an external hard drive for all my gaga+lana scheisse so, help please :cry:

Is there a top-secret lanaboards database that has all of the leaked songs ( and their many versions) ? I really want to complete my leak collection, but can't find a lot of the ones you guys are talking about.

even though i was barrier at her gig, the only lana songs i have are the ones on BTD and Paradise and so legit (cus gags :creep:)

so since lanalibrary is like dead, where can i get everything? bought an external hard drive for all my gaga+lana scheisse so, help please :cry:

Is there a top-secret lanaboards database that has all of the leaked songs ( and their many versions) ? I really want to complete my leak collection, but can't find a lot of the ones you guys are talking about.

Try looking in the Audio section and if you cant find them there or the links in there dont work PM members asking if they have any links to songs you would like

lH7Zs6V.gif      

lol Daniel i didnt know you were that much of a flop lel. but im one to talk cuz the only Gags stuff i have is ARTPOP :toofloppy: could you send me the Stefani tracks?

How many times has she sang Dark Paradie? (not counting that first version snippet) She sang it in Birmingham and Rome on May this year, I saw she perfomed it on Belo Horizonte yesterday making it three times?

2wn4whw.png

I remember reading a lot of old interviews and articles about the first album and such but I would like to confirm some things before formatting my computer and reorganizing my whole iTunes library.

1. Does anyone how the Lana Del Ray album was titled on iTunes when it was released there? I am asking this because I saw someone saying that it was titled Lana Del Rey there even though it's Ray on Amazon. Also, was it "For K Part 2" or "For K, Pt. 2" on iTunes?
  2. Do we know if "Next to Me" is actually called "River Road"? Most of the songs on Sirens have made-up titles so it confuses me.

I remember reading a lot of old interviews and articles about the first album and such but I would like to confirm some things before formatting my computer and reorganizing my whole iTunes library.

• Does anyone how the Lana Del Ray album was titled on iTunes when it was released there? I am asking this because I saw someone saying that it was titled Lana Del Rey there even though it's Ray on Amazon. Also, was it "For K Part 2" or "For K, Pt. 2" on iTunes?
  • Do we know if "Next to Me" is actually called "River Road"? Most of the songs on Sirens have made-up titles so it confuses me.

1. Lana Del Ray. (Link is also further evidence that the album title is just Lana Del Ray, not Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant. Also, notice the review by "Mickey Knocks": "mostly to do with meeting men, in questionable places". Sounds suspiciously like Mike Mizrahi's Knocks From the Underground review: "mostly to do with meeting men, going to questionable places and having dysfunctional relationships". :usrs: )

2. No, we don't. The only evidence in support of this is that the title "River Road" appeared on her MySpace account along with Sirens track "A Star For Nick" (and other mysterious track names) at least as early as May 28, 2006 and its track length is supposedly the same as "Next to Me". However, if I'm not mistaken, that's based on a scrobbled track length. Given the history of certain Lana traders to falsely scrobble tracks under other track names, I wouldn't read too much into that. Either way, that's a little thin in my opinion.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

1. Lana Del Ray. (Link is also further evidence that the album title is just Lana Del Ray, not Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant. Also, notice the review by "Mickey Knocks": "mostly to do with meeting men, in questionable places". Sounds suspiciously like Mike Mizrahi's Knocks From the Underground review: "mostly to do with meeting men, going to questionable places and having dysfunctional relationships". :usrs: )

2. No, we don't. The only evidence in support of this is that the title "River Road" appeared on her MySpace account along with Sirens track "A Star For Nick" (and other mysterious track names) at least as early as May 28, 2006 and its track length is supposedly the same as "Next to Me". However, if I'm not mistaken, that's based on a scrobbled track length. Given the history of certain Lana traders to falsely scrobble tracks under other track names, I wouldn't read too much into that. Either way, that's a little thin in my opinion.

God bless you, Evil. You see, I was really expecting you to be the one to reply to my questions and, as always, you're the one bringing detailed and useful information. Thanks a lot! ;)