Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

are there any songs recorded around / for AKA? @@evilentity @@SitarHero

Hundred Dollar Bill (slower version) and supposedly Trash Magic was being considered...Whether or not there's a Kahne version, we may never know. But HDB was definitely a contender.

Does anyone know which songs she uploaded to her soundcloud? I've heard Dangerous Girl and now HDb, but I'm curious as to what else!

Dangerous Girl came from a producer's soundcloud. On her own, she put the OTTR demo, HDB, Us Against the World, a few Born to Die demos...I know there's a full screenshot but I don't know where :ohno:

Does anyone know which songs she uploaded to her soundcloud? I've heard Dangerous Girl and now HDb, but I'm curious as to what else!

Dangerous Girl came from a producer's soundcloud. On her own, she put the OTTR demo, HDB, Us Against the World, a few Born to Die demos...I know there's a full screenshot but I don't know where :ohno:

You can see what songs she had on Soundcloud at one point here: http://web.archive.org/web/20100530082249/http://soundcloud.com/lanadelrey

Also, I've got a pretty good rundown of songs known for sure to have been originally posted by her producers or management on Soundcloud or elsewhere in the "Keep an Eye on the 'Industry Players'" section of my "Sleuthing Tips and Tricks" OP.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

How do we know if the Carmen acapella demo is called Little Carmen? And is the Hey Lolita Hey title from one of her youtube uploads?

I imagine that was what the file was called before it was leaked on ldr.fm as just simple "Carmen (Demo)" or whatev. Have to wonder how many titles they changed in total :crey:

Also it's a Lolita reference so it's not totally random.

i think she especially has so much unreleased songs because shes a published songwriter, so a lot of those songs could be for other artists. its the same with Kesha

I never heard of a singer song writter with more than 200 leaks. Ke$ha is another example l;ike @ pointed out but not even Ke$ha comes close to Lana's numbers. I guess she is incredibly creative and her teens / early tweenties were her creative pick.Her music also is all over the place on youtube, my space, soundcloud...producers sites...I guess she is as creative as she is unorganized

glgcDdT.gif

It is a lot more than most artists but I guess she's just very dedicated, grew up knowing a lot of people involved in music and a lot of the music she did make didn't suit her albums/the direction she wanted to take in music.

We can't really assume that, as we don't know how many songs are in the vaults for each artist.

Lana's stuff just must be easy to access.