Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Whenever Lana sings or talks about the trailer park and living in it, do you think she's talking about an actual trailer that you could hook up to the back of a car and go camping with or a trailer in the sense of a mobile home, one of those really long houses that kinda look fake if you get what I'm saying.

Whenever Lana sings or talks about the trailer park and living in it, do you think she's talking about an actual trailer that you could hook up to the back of a car and go camping with or a trailer in the sense of a mobile home, one of those really long houses that kinda look fake if you get what I'm saying.

A mobile home. It's referred to in multiple interviews and there's footage of it in some of her DIY videos and the Index Magazine interview.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Does somebody know if there is a video of somebody throwing their underwear at Lana during the concert?

I'd so check it out.

I saw on gifs that she had a good reaction :)

Yes, I have seen several videos on YouTube. It happened during her performance of Cola at the Dublin concert.

Sorry, I am on my phone otherwise I would post a video for you.

Yes, I have seen several videos on YouTube. It happened during her performance of Cola at the Dublin concert.

Sorry, I am on my phone otherwise I would post a video for you.

Thanks, I'll search for it now ^^

For anyone who went to see Lana live this year, does anyone know what the song was, that was being played while waiting for Lana to come on stage? It was like a womans voice, acoustic I think, it was similar to Lana's, though I could barely make out any words cause of the crowd making so much noise, I'm sure someone's discussed this before.

can somebody give me the list of leaked Lana songs this year? 

Lana has so many unreleased songs and I downloaded all of them. My computer almost crashed because of it  :hooker:

Moved this to the appropriate thread. 

14417469274.gif

Lana has so many unreleased songs and I downloaded all of them. My computer almost crashed because of it  :hooker:

Just 2013?

Stoplight De-Lite

Motel 6

St. Tropez

Crooked Cop

Hit It & Run (Alternate)

Queen of Disaster

Not counting official miscellanea like Chelsea Hotel No. 2 and Summer Wine.

For anyone who went to see Lana live this year, does anyone know what the song was, that was being played while waiting for Lana to come on stage? It was like a womans voice, acoustic I think, it was similar to Lana's, though I could barely make out any words cause of the crowd making so much noise, I'm sure someone's discussed this before.

This might answer your question.

Just 2013?

Stoplight De-Lite

Motel 6

St. Tropez

Crooked Cop

Hit It & Run (Alternate)

Queen of Disaster

Not counting official miscellanea like Chelsea Hotel No. 2 and Summer Wine.

And not counting the "Ride" string instrumental.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

which video is this from >  :yesnod: I've seen it before, but I can't remember which one it was from. 

little girls

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

This was talked about before after being mistaken for a new song, I think it was Mazzy Star?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

This might answer your question.

This was talked about before after being mistaken for a new song, I think it was Mazzy Star?

It was Fade Into You by Mazzy Star, thank you! I've been trying to find it for so long! The tour memories are coming back  :defeated:

I hope this is the most appropriate place to ask this, what's the significance of Chateau Marmont to Lana (apart from the tattoo, lyrics and that she used to hang out there...) But, does anyone know how and why she was there?