Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Erm, I have my first NA demo as National Anthem (Nexus Demo), since I think I remember something saying stuff about it on ldr.fm. Only question I have is why? Wasn't The Nexus involved in the 2nd demo? 

I think the Nexus has been involved in the second demo, just like he's been involved in the final version of the song. People label the first demo as "Nexus Demo" simply because it was posted on a SoundCloud page associated with him.

I think the Nexus has been involved in the second demo, just like he's been involved in the final version of the song. People label the first demo as "Nexus Demo" simply because it was posted on a SoundCloud page associated with him.

Though it was something like that, thank you!

last.fm  

Has Lana ever said something about the difficulty of tracking back the owner of footage used in her videos?

Which quality did she originally export the "Video Games" video with?

And redid she/they the video with footage in higher quality?

Thanks in advance. :)

Has Lana ever said something about the difficulty of tracking back the owner of footage used in her videos?

Which quality did she originally export the "Video Games" video with?

And redid she/they the video with footage in higher quality?

Thanks in advance. :)

If I quite recall, the original video was in 480p, but they redid it in higher quality because it was uploaded to VEVO in 1080p. Well, I don't know it really means it's been redone but I believe VEVO wouldn't upload a video in fake quality. :teehee:

If I quite recall, the original video was in 480p, but they redid it in higher quality because it was uploaded to VEVO in 1080p. Well, I don't know it really means it's been redone but I believe VEVO wouldn't upload a video in fake quality. :teehee:

That's what got me thinking. Maybe she had the source file in higher quality, as I really can't imagine them redoing the entire video with archive footage...

That's what got me thinking. Maybe she had the source file in higher quality, as I really can't imagine them redoing the entire video with archive footage...

I believe so too. Let's pretend Lana's internet was slow and she was lazy to upload the full quality video, so she just converted it to 480p.

Do you guys think that Lana could be related to Ulysses S. Grant? Because I know the name Grant derived from two major families, meaning half the Grants on earth are related to each other as well as the other half. That said she has a 50/50 chance of being related to him. Just a curious thought, nothing major

Who does she hate most in the music industry?

There could be so many... :deadbanana:

I'll answer before the sewer rats scurry in.

It's Lady Gaga. End of the story. Otherwise, she's also expressed hate for Katy Perry before she was famous.

It's Lady Gaga. End of the story. Otherwise, she's also expressed hate for Katy Perry before she was famous.

Yeah, I thought mostly about those 2 too...also I'm suspecting that she looks down on Taylor Swift...she's basically the stuck-in-high-school version of her. + less artistic

I've read that she doesn't/didn't like Katy before, but have seen no receipts? What did she say? I remember they met each other at some award show last year...awk... :awk:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I've read that she doesn't/didn't like Katy before, but have seen no receipts? What did she say? I remember they met each other at some award show last year...awk... :awk:

tumblr_mcuz3yJ4iI1riniogo1_1280.jpg

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

tumblr_mcuz3yJ4iI1riniogo1_1280.jpg

:thumb: ing hard at the situation

388222153_640.jpg