Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

who knows if this has been addressed before, but i was really curious earlier today, has lana ever specifically mentioned TIWMUG in a interview? i know she talks bout btd as describing her "dark days" but i want a tell all interview about this song. is there such a thing?

No. There was nothing she said about the song, and never performed it. Same goes with Lucky Ones.

who knows if this has been addressed before, but i was really curious earlier today, has lana ever specifically mentioned TIWMUG in a interview? i know she talks bout btd as describing her "dark days" but i want a tell all interview about this song. is there such a thing?

I don't know about lyrically, but she mentioned in one interview that TIWMUG is the one song on BTD that she was not happy with the production. Though if that's the case, you'd think she'd be unhappy with the production on most of the album...

It's from the H&M making of. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8kfyeCyf5o

Oh yeah, the video that, at the time, revealed a new Paradise backing track ............................................................    :ohno:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I don't know about lyrically, but she mentioned in one interview that TIWMUG is the one song on BTD that she was not happy with the production. Though if that's the case, you'd think she'd be unhappy with the production on most of the album...

Source?

14417469274.gif

Okay, I think this is my last question.

What is the best spot to stand at the concert? Front row is a fix, but which side? I'm pretty sure she interacts more with one side but the only video I can rely on is the iTunes Festival's recording. So, any tips? Does she still hug fans, accept letters and presents and sign stuff for the people in front row?

1265wyw.png

I dont know I mean if you're lucky enough to get a middle spot in the front row you should be able to bascially be right infront of her when she comes down but that's really hard to get ...she usually kind of walks from one side of the front row to the end to collect letters and stuff so its not like she just stays in the middle. She's been grabbing gifts since the first stop so yeah she's still doing that. 

Plus the you dont really have to be in the front row specifically you should be able to be somewhat close to her from the second row aswell altho from the videos people really seem to be literally trying to throw themselves over the barriers (from the 2nd and 3rd row) when she comes down so I imagine there's going to be lost of pushing. obviously  :flutter:

I'd aim for the middle or slightly to the right. If you're going to be anywhere near the front row then prepare for a lot of shoving when she comes down to the crowd. I hope you get to see her ~up close :)

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

I was thinking about that as well. I wanted to be at the front but that mean i'll have to go and queue very early on, I don't see myself lining for hours... even for Lana. So now I'll just go and see whether I'll be lucky or not. Nice thing is the Olympia is a rather small venue, 2000-2500 people max depending on the setting.

The real question is: Do I have to "dress up" for the occasion. I can def picture the entry of the venue filled with Lana styled fan. Just like at a Harry Potter or Star Wars event.  :hoe:

up45I.gif

What songs did Lana record as 

Lizzy Grant

Lizzi Grant

May Jailer

Lizzy Grant and the Phenomena

Sparkle Jump Rope Queen

Lana Rey Del Mar

Lana Del Ray

Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Far

Are all of those names she went by? I got the list from tumblr. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Am I crazy to think that Lana addressed A Star for Nick on Youtube or something? Am I making this up?

QS3HyDJ.png

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Am I crazy to think that Lana addressed A Star for Nick on Youtube or something? Am I making this up?

QS3HyDJ.png

hope it's the right place to ask how the hell can I put a pic like that from yt or twitter status images on here?!?!?!? help me ahaha

let the light in, it's a cruel world

hope it's the right place to ask how the hell can I put a pic like that from yt or twitter status images on here?!?!?!? help me ahaha

upload to imgur.com, click the "image"/polaroid in the options bar here and copy the direct link to the image

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

This is more of a thought than a question -

What if Lizzy Grant released Born To Die and Lana Del Rey released LDRAKALG? What would they sound like?

You should create a thread for this. Discussion questions like this don't really belong here.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.