Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Now I have an actual question that doesn't deserve its own thread, and I promise to not post some creepy clown photo this time. 

Has the upcoming song "Young and Beautiful" really been written for the Gatsby film? In the thread Bill posted, he also included a quote from he stating that she and Nowels worked on the song for the film. I always thought the song was an outtake from Paradise that didn't make the cut. 

Thanks in advance. :)

it was supposed to be on paradise, she sang a snippet of it on rtve in june 2012

Yep, here's the interview, she mentions it along with Gods & Monsters and Body Electric at approx 5:50:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Now I have an actual question that doesn't deserve its own thread, and I promise to not post some creepy clown photo this time. 

Has the upcoming song "Young and Beautiful" really been written for the Gatsby film? In the thread Bill posted, he also included a quote from he stating that she and Nowels worked on the song for the film. I always thought the song was an outtake from Paradise that didn't make the cut. 

Thanks in advance. :)

Yep, here's the interview, she mentions it along with Gods & Monsters and Body Electric at approx 5:50:

I can't understand anything that she's saying, but I did hear the word "soundtrack", and I don't see why she wouldn't be able to work on both at the same time. Remember, Gatsby was supposed to come out late last year, so the song's probably been done for some time.

I can't understand anything that she's saying, but I did hear the word "soundtrack", and I don't see why she wouldn't be able to work on both at the same time. Remember, Gatsby was supposed to come out late last year, so the song's probably been done for some time.

Woops. I most definitely did not hear soundtrack when she was speaking, the translator's voice on top was too much for me to decipher what was being said. Good catch :hooker:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

it was supposed to be on paradise, she sang a snippet of it on rtve in june 2012

Thanks to the three of you!  :kiss:

I remember seeing on twitter a few days ago that somebody had Lana cigarette lighters, I've scoured online and haven't been able to find any, does anyone know where I could buy one (ten) 

They're not really sold anywhere, I've seen them on etsy before, but you can fit small pictures into some lighter, here's insturctions

http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/quick-simple-easy-d-i-y-custom-lighters

or

http://www.instructables.com/id/Light-Up-Your-Lighter-With-Some-Art/

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg