Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I was lucky that time: I didn't know there was going to be one so it just came out of the blue for me.

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss  :lange:

Aw. Now i know theres going to be one and im going to be waiting....why did i come here...

You're right ignorance is bliss at the best of times :icant:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Aw. Now i know theres going to be one and im going to be waiting....why did i come here...

You're right ignorance is bliss at the best of times :icant:

This place is toxic.

Once you end up here you just need to come back!

Again and again... :creepna:

Anyone have a link/screenshot of the comment on some article where a woman discussed working at Ruby Tuesdays with Lana?

She never said it was Ruby Tuesdays. See Maru's SIN post here. However, Lana may have made reference to Ruby Tuesday on Facebook, but it's probably just a typo.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Anyone have a link/screenshot of the comment on some article where a woman discussed working at Ruby Tuesdays with Lana?

This is how shit starts. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Why did Bradley rant about Lana on twitter?

Well, he never actually said he was talking about Lana... but I'm sure we safely assume he was. He started blocking Lana fans on twitter soon after. Anyway, I've heard it's because she was supposedly being a 'bitch' to him by not using him in her Carmen/National Anthem music videos. I'm not sure..

VyIsfwC.jpg

They were together at last year's brit awards, Emile always tweeted stuff about her, Lana said that her boyfriend is in music, but not a musician...or maybe I'm just paranoid

They were together at last year's brit awards, Emile always tweeted stuff about her, Lana said that her boyfriend is in music, but not a musician...or maybe I'm just paranoid

I'm in music, but not everyone would call me a musician...

Has Emile Haynie only ever produced released songs?

I'm waiting for our beloved A-TL to say something about this. Where is that asshole? 

It's amazing that the shit he produces gets released, yet I'm still stuck in this fucking cage.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.