Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Maybe it's because Lana used to be known as Lizzy Grant and people used to visit her site and they didn't know Lizzy changed her stage name to Lana so it's a re-direct or lanadelrey.com duplicated to lizzygrant.com

Maybe her dad thought it was appropriate as well as he ~supposidly~ owns Lana's website domain thingy

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

she used to use lizzygrant.com, lizziegrant.com, lizzigrant.com and mayjailer.com so they re-direct to lanadelrey.com now...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

This is not really a question, but more of a statement. I saw in some Adirondack website an interview with Lana's dad about around the time she released Kill Kill. He said "I enjoy living vicariously through her..I've been helping with the marketing of the album and its bee fun". What exactly does he mean? Sorry, I'm stupid.

B8wHSYZ.jpg

How can Lana afford or who help her to record her songs? (From Sirens and before AKA))

is she rich or what?

An undergorund/indie artist like her when she was Lizzy how she can afford or who helped her to make her demos?

Paris, Hit and Run has a lot of production and alomost sound like professionaly recorded songs...

I read somhere about her father is a rich internet bussines man... I don't know it that's true, or she with her own money paid for a recording studios, backup singers, musicians...

I love her but i can't undertand...

How can Lana afford or who help her to record her songs? (From Sirens and before AKA))

is she rich or what?

An undergorund/indie artist like her when she was Lizzy how she can afford or who helped her to make her demos?

Paris, Hit and Run has a lot of production and alomost sound like professionaly recorded songs...

I read somhere about her father is a rich internet bussines man... I don't know it that's true, or she with her own money paid for a recording studios, backup singers, musicians...

Moving this thread here

14417469274.gif

is she rich or what?

daddy paid for everything!!11 

But actually songs like Paris, Hit and Run and many others were recorded after AKA and when she was already in works with Interscope. Her manger was able to get production companies to work with her... etc. I'm sure her wealthy background helped with some of this. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

daddy paid for everything!!11 

But actually songs like Paris, Hit and Run and many others were recorded after AKA and when she was already in works with Interscope. Her manger was able to get production companies to work with her... etc. I'm sure her wealthy background helped with some of this. 

Not very happy to heard that!

She's so talented, beauty, humble, but with "daddy money" everything is possible. There are other unknow singers with no money equal or more talented than many others rich kids in the media.

Not very happy to heard that!

She's so talented, beauty, humble, but with "daddy money" everything is possible. There are other unknow singers with no money equal or more talented than many others rich kids in the media.

I was partly joking, you know that right? I'm sure her daddy helped her out a lot through her career over the years! But she worked very hard to get where she is now- her daddy didn't pay for everything 

VyIsfwC.jpg

tumblr_lqtmmqn6Wa1qgesyg.jpeg

Oh God, I'm sorry. I actually intended to reply to a PM which I had opened in another tab. But well, hope you enjoy this, though.

Remind me to never PM you :biblio:

In regards to Lana's "daddy paying for everything" if it is true then I don't see it as that big a deal. Her father never paid any of us to be her fans, she got us on her own so why should it matter? 

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

I was partly joking, you know that right? I'm sure her daddy helped her out a lot through her career over the years! But she worked very hard to get where she is now- her daddy didn't pay for everything 

Haha! I know, but one thing's true... She is a truly fighter, and a real artist, but she has a little privileges than any other people

Now I have an actual question that doesn't deserve its own thread, and I promise to not post some creepy clown photo this time. 

Has the upcoming song "Young and Beautiful" really been written for the Gatsby film? In the thread Bill posted, he also included a quote from he stating that she and Nowels worked on the song for the film. I always thought the song was an outtake from Paradise that didn't make the cut. 

Thanks in advance. :)

Now I have an actual question that doesn't deserve its own thread, and I promise to not post some creepy clown photo this time. 

Has the upcoming song "Young and Beautiful" really been written for the Gatsby film? In the thread Bill posted, he also included a quote from he stating that she and Nowels worked on the song for the film. I always thought the song was an outtake from Paradise that didn't make the cut. 

Thanks in advance. :)

it was supposed to be on paradise, she sang a snippet of it on rtve in june 2012

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.