Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I've read that she doesn't/didn't like Katy before, but have seen no receipts? What did she say? I remember they met each other at some award show last year...awk... :awk:

tumblr_mcuz3yJ4iI1riniogo1_1280.jpg

:omfg2: :godlaugh:

Damn Lana, couldnt've said it better myself. Thanks for that lola. So funny.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Do you guys think lana ever had a short love affair with another woman or even just a one night fling of emotion, cause I'm starting to get that feeling...she did say she's always loved the female form. Hear me out, 'goodbye kiss', 'blue velvet' and 'Chelsea hotel' are covers, but both are songs so blatantly about failed relationships with women, not just love songs that work for both sides, in fact all the covers she's been singing recently, with the exception of 'summer wine', seem to be about a mysterious women who's long gone. I kind of got the feeling that maybe it's her way of expressing she's had short lived relations herself, cleverly disguised of course because who would ever think that if they're just covers, but even some of her older songs, like gramma, kind of give me that vibe as well... I'm not saying she's a lesbian or even bi, but I'd be lying if I said i didn't think she had some sort of small attraction at one point.

Do you guys think lana ever had a short love affair with another woman or even just a one night fling of emotion, cause I'm starting to get that feeling...she did say she's always loved the female form. Hear me out, 'goodbye kiss', 'blue velvet' and 'Chelsea hotel' are covers, but both are songs so blatantly about failed relationships with women, not just love songs that work for both sides, in fact all the covers she's been singing recently, with the exception of 'summer wine', seem to be about a mysterious women who's long gone. I kind of got the feeling that maybe it's her way of expressing she's had short lived relations herself, cleverly disguised of course because who would ever think that if they're just covers, but even some of her older songs, like gramma, kind of give me that vibe as well... I'm not saying she's a lesbian or even bi, but I'd be lying if I said i didn't think she had some sort of small attraction at one point.

I couldn't imagine anyone less lesbian.

Her covers are simply a result of having male idols, I guess. And Goodbye Kiss was kind of a "returning the compliment" thing with Kasabian. Although we could discuss this ad nauseam over in Lanalysis, considering it's a relationship thing.

are you ok?

Well I did slam my face against the airbag pretty hard the other day, but aside from that, yeah I feel pretty ok.

Anyways, so are we just gonna ignore Lana's flannel fetish then?

:hdu: :toofunny: :lmao:

You made my morning tbh! :teehee:

So, I read in one of the Satus updates that she is set to perform on Later with Jools again.

Is this true?

Any more info about it? Like when does it happen?

Can someone explain wtf is going on in that Poolside film? It makes no sense

The guy is constantly under pressure because he is dissatisfied with his life and so in the end, being put into prison is redemption in a sense.

Also, Lana looks hot.

And that's it.

I'm pretty sure Lana explained it in one certain interview what application/program did she use for editing Video Games and where she found the clips but I just can't find it. Anyone, please?

wasn't she just using imovie because she used an imovie effect in the NA video, or did i missed smth?

i76mrxw.png 

Is this a different version of Damn You that hasn't leaked? Or is it just fan made?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNvJnvR44c8

The loop at the end is fan-made to make it appear like it's a new leak.

Otherwise this is the real version, only the alternate version leaked so far, sadly :(

By the way, in the alternate version at the very end you can hear her cough and say: "oh god"...I guess she was tired in the studio when she recorded it :flutter:

The loop at the end is fan-made to make it appear like it's a new leak.

Otherwise this is the real version, only the alternate version leaked so far, sadly :(

By the way, in the alternate version at the very end you can hear her cough and say: "oh god"...I guess she was tired in the studio when she recorded it :flutter:

I know the loop is fan made but I agree, I think this is a different version cause it was uploaded last year, I think around the same time that the other version was leaked. I think she's crying when she says "oh god" :(

I know the loop is fan made but I agree, I think this is a different version cause it was uploaded last year, I think around the same time that the other version was leaked. I think she's crying when she says "oh god" :(

It was leaked months ago than the other version actually n__n

I listened to it countless times until we got the full version along with Hollywood's dead.

Crying? Well, maybe. If you make everything super loud in some program you can also hear her playing with some plastic material for a little bit, so cute :bop: