Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

It was leaked months ago than the other version actually n__n

I listened to it countless times until we got the full version along with Hollywood's dead.

Crying? Well, maybe. If you make everything super loud in some program you can also hear her playing with some plastic material for a little bit, so cute :bop:

Ah yeah, I remember! This guy on youtube, (I can't remember his name) uploaded snippets of the songs saying they were some part of Lana's new mixtape, didn't he? He used to upload loads of Lana's songs aha, I remember people disliking him cause of it.

Ah yeah, I remember! This guy on youtube, (I can't remember his name) uploaded snippets of the songs saying they were some part of Lana's new mixtape, didn't he? He used to upload loads of Lana's songs aha, I remember people disliking him cause of it.

You're probably talking about Dandy Garbage :)

I don't know if this has been answered before or not, but does anyone know what happened to the Bel Air video? As in why it was deleted..  :(

I noticed she doesn't keep all of her videos around. She removed the Blue Velvet Remixes and the SNL performances too (even tho I adored them :(), and the Paradise Edition teaser video as well.

I noticed she doesn't keep all of her videos around. She removed the Blue Velvet Remixes and the SNL performances too (even tho I adored them :(), and the Paradise Edition teaser video as well.

Boo! I love that shit!

But I saved it long ago :lolliney:

Okay, I'll ask again: Paris or Take Me to Paris? Is it registered?

Boo! I love that shit!

But I saved it long ago :lolliney:

Okay, I'll ask again: Paris or Take Me to Paris? Is it registered?

Same here ;) :lmao:

I'm just so happy I got it on my PC, I still watch that

What's the spanish part she sings in Carmen live?

Saw this on a comment on this video

"2:58 amor de mi vida, tu sabes que aveces en este mundo hay solamente una persona para otra persona, y para mi amor, es solamente ti

Love of my life, you know sometimes in this world there's only one person for another person, and for me my love, it is only you."

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Anyone live in London and have seen a tube ads / billboard / bus ads / anything for Paradise when it was released back in November last year? I travel by tube everyday and I didn't see anything. Did she got no promotion in the UK ?  :facepalm:

Does somebody know if there is a video of somebody throwing their underwear at Lana during the concert?

I'd so check it out.

I saw on gifs that she had a good reaction :)