Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I love NFR more than all the other Lana albums combined together, but I still wouldn't want COTCC to be a carbon copy of it. Artists need to be allowed to evolve, mature and grow, which is what Lana was doing with NFR (and I hope she doesn't backtrack now). It's a shame that more fans don't fuck with this ''concept'' and are still mentally stuck in 2012 or I don't know where. Let go off the nostalgia.

1 minute ago, Jared said:

I love NFR more than all the other Lana albums combined together, but I still wouldn't want COTCC to be a carbon copy of it. Artists need to allowed to evolve, mature and grow, which is what Lana was doing with NFR (and I hope she doesn't backtrack now). It's a shame that more fans don't fuck with this ''concept'' and are still mentally stuck in 2012 or I don't know where. Let go off the nostalgia.

Girl why you have to be coming for people out of nowhere :wtfney: 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

I love NFR more than all the other Lana albums combined together, but I still wouldn't want COTCC to be a carbon copy of it. Artists need to allowed to evolve, mature and grow, which is what Lana was doing with NFR (and I hope she doesn't backtrack now). It's a shame that more fans don't fuck with this ''concept'' and are still mentally stuck in 2012 or I don't know where. Let go off the nostalgia.

Ban huh

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

5 minutes ago, Jared said:

Do you just come to this thread to insult everyone else? Like sorry for calling you out, but you seem to only want to put Lana and her fans down in your last few posts...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 hours ago, WilshireBoulevard said:

Soooo you claim to have connections in the music industry yet you think a label like Interscope would seriously let her randomly drop a highly anticipated album to fuck with randoms on lanaboards dot com... The levels of delusion....

Yes, I do know people in the music industry. No one high up. Most of the people I know and work with do audio for live entertainment in Las Vegas. I have tried to get insight in regard to Lana’s new album and I have come up empty. 

Interscope would know if Lana is “randomly” dropping a surprise release. If she wanted to do that, they would come on board because they would also know the date because they would have to know it. 

Just now, AlexParliament said:

Yes, I do know people in the music industry. No one high up. Most of the people I know and work with do audio for live entertainment in Las Vegas. I have tried to get insight in regard to Lana’s new album and I have come up empty. 

Interscope would know if Lana is “randomly” dropping a surprise release. If she wanted to do that, they would come on board because they would also know the date because they would have to know it. 

R u lady gaga, u seem to be that girl that has everything and knows everything 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Spoiler

And I'm wasted
Don't leave‚ I just need a wake-up call
I'm facing the greatest
The greatest loss of them all
The culture is lit and I had a ball
I guess I'm signing off after all

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

3 hours ago, baddisease said:

this exchange is my favorite one on Lanaboards (for now)

I do audio work so I do know people in the field. Like I said before. No need for anyone to take anything I say personal. I just was pointing out an idea that I had. The idea is mine alone, take it or leave it. 

4 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

R u lady gaga, u seem to be that girl that has everything and knows everything 

Im not Lady Gaga but I have seen her in concert several times. I did go to her show at Park MGM. 

But let’s not get off topic. I have committed to staying on topic.