Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, World At War said:

yeah the pixels are totally uneven 

yes, if you look closely when they turn around you can see its motion tracked. my aunt of aunt is an editor and she said it was a really bad job. fake news. ugh her mind. COCC in 4 days! 

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i’m so happy to be on #TeamDelusional

it keeps me going knowing that we’re getting a WHOLE NEW ALBUM this weekend :hottie:

if not, i'ma just take benzos every day and be barred out till the album comes so when I'm eventually sobering up in 2029 I'd have already forgotten all the time waiting thanks to that sweet sweet amnesia 

don't call 911

An October release would be comforting! I personally enjoy the build up of Lana albums. Because who the fuck knows when she's gonna mention the next album after this.

giphy.gif

Just now, Lustrouslines said:

An October release would be comforting! I personally enjoy the build up of Lana albums. Because who the fuck knows when she's gonna mention the next album after this.

...the day after:toofloppy:and it's going to be named the day before you left me

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Can you post a screenshot of it? Not because I doubt what you're saying, btw! <3

They said “this song is ???? what a fun weekend ❤️?” I don’t know how to post a screenshot. The user is alequereid