Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I was thinking this too. The song was playing when they were filming the MV and with all those people there not 1 recorded anything? 

Maybe she pulled a Taylor and only she and the director could here the song thru wireless ear pieces and it was dead silent on the rest of set. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Aren't the pearls or w/e around her neck kind of similar to the ones Charlie were wearing a few days ago? So it must have been filmed over the past few days

She wears the same 3 outfits in rotation + flannel™

6 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Maybe she pulled a Taylor and only she and the director could here the song thru wireless ear pieces and it was dead silent on the rest of set. 

You can see and hear tons of people walking around and talking in the background of her post

Edit: My bad I misunderstood I thought you meant they were the only 2 there 

Edited by hashtagtylerh

2 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

I think there’s a contract that doesn’t allow the people involved to do so

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

7 minutes ago, bored said:

Just noticed, in the clip, she refers to this as shooting the first music video for the album... So that December 2019 shoot must have been for something else, still to come, or scrapped. And I guess Tulsa Jesus Freak isn't getting a video either.

Or it wasn't actually Lana at all, since it was never confirmed or even verified it was her. A couple hundred pages ago people were sure it was being shot by Nicole Nodland too.

3lfQEhw.png

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

You can see and hear tons of people walking around and talking in the background of her post

No I mean the song wasn’t played on set at all. Just thru headphones. So no one on set heard the song 

Not in a great place emotionally at all, feeling awful and upset, and then I saw her and I smiled but my phone died but it didn't seem like good news. Can someone just tell me what she said? Logging off for a bit afterwards

5 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Yuck did that actually happen

??