Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I’m really excited about this album coming. 

ive been in a difficult place lately. My depression has been acting up a lot and Lana has always been my safe place. It’s like she is the only one who knows how to make me feel better. 

It’s like Lana always releases an album when I’m in a dark place and when I need it most. 

3 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

im starting to believe theyre the same song tbh

It’s possible with her... but how many titles does that song have? Tulsa Jesus Freak : White Hot Forever : Let Me Love You Like a Woman!??? Hope seems like a short title in comparison :eek3:

15 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So @VioletBunny pointed out that Annie Mac has her BBC Radio 1 Future Sounds show tomorrow; Lana previously debuted Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, MAC, FILY and TG with her on this show and it's possible she could debut LMLYAW with her tomorrow as well. Does anyone want to reach out to her on Twitter and see if that's happening?

I remember everyone thought Hope would be premiered with her as well, but Annie confirmed that it wouldn't; maybe we'd get a similar situation?

i don't think so bc if lana would debut a song tomorrow with annie then her song would be the hottest record.

1 minute ago, themoonstop said:

i don't care if the album is delayed as long as she gives us a song this weekend plzzzzz

Why are we hoping for a song this weekend?!? 

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

THE INCOMING SERVE

Love that car!!!!

1 minute ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

THE INCOMING SERVE

That person says their friend is working on the video! Also, she looks very '80s with that hair, I love it!

1 minute ago, katebusho said:

i don't think so bc if lana would debut a song tomorrow with annie then her song would be the hottest record.

Ohhh, that's true, good point, thank you!! <3

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Why are we hoping for a song this weekend?!? 

Love that car!!!!

just bc it would be cool if she gave us a song on the weekend she claimed the album would be out...i have no real hopes of this happening, would just be a nice bone to throw us since (i think) the album won't drop on the original date she gave us. i love the car too!

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, iwannadie said:

exactly! it's coming in 59 minutes and 59 seconds

:toofloppy:

bull shit lol i bet she'll do a radio thing to premier it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole