Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

theorizing... chemtrails are harmless traces left by airplanes that supposedly influence mass behavior

what if

country club = analogy to America
chemtrails = analogy to a specific aspect of culture and how it leads to the mass culture

could be something about alienation, consumerism, violence, idk it popped up in my mind and i think it kinda makes sense

8 minutes ago, new gods said:

i can’t imagine the song being too slow like mac, just take a look at pretty much all the videos this director has done they’re super fast paced and chaotic 

exactly what i'm thinking, but maybe this time they slow it down in the editing while still keeping the trippy colors for the nuclear vibe people have been speculating here

27 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

that's literally cigsaftersex album lmaoo

26 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

So now we think LMLYLAW is coming out tomorrow?? I honestly don’t think so, and can’t wait for the the meltdowns when it doesn’t :sluttybunny:

I think I’m still on team delusional, but mainly for the fun of it 

me too

25 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

omg looking at neil’s story .. they would be cute together I thinks

118042229_119514796290869_31534538274200

gurl he's hot material

I wanna gag, I wanna choke I want him to touch that dingly thing That swing in the back of my throat

Just now, Cacciatore said:

Now I want a Mister Handy to make a cameo in one of her videos :omfg2:

HAHAH yo or the radroaches and then she kills it and eats it - dies and then reincarnates as Lizzy May Grant

and now that i think about it:

- honeymoon had had that big gun in hbtb, the major tom reference in terrence loves you and burnt norton time theme and sci-fi-ish production.

- lust for life had the space age aesthetics with all the 60s vibe, the love mv in space and the rocket flying in the end of white mustang.

- nfr! had the apocalyptical background in the cover, the weird colors and the retro tv in tg/fiily + the spaceships and explosions in the triple video

it wouldn't surprise me if for cocc that car just started floating around lol

lola-can-fly.gif

Based on BRTHR’s over videos, and their signature psychedelic style and Tulsa Jesus Freak sounding like Cinnamon Girl with that pulsing rhythm, I could imagine this whole album having a psychedelic feel with heavy beats, trippy synths, and wah-wah guitars!

I also think having a lot of distortion with the guitars makes for some really great word-painting in terms of depicting the side-effects of the album’s eponymous chemtrails and the state of America post-atomic war.