Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Has Neil ever directed a mv for Lana or just photoshoots?? 

i don’t think he’s involved with the video portion of this project - when Lana tagged the two in the comments, she used the photo camera emoji (?) before Neil’s tag & the video camera emoji (?) for BRTHR. I’m assuming he’s taking photographs on the video set to be used for an album/single cover or promo, sort of like what he did with West Coast, Shades of Cool, Freak, etc. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Literally all my favorite photos of Lana are from Neil's photoshoots. I hope he did the entire album photoshoot and not just the on set for this MV (or what if the album cover is from the set of this video). I think we will still have some photos by chuck tho at least the ones with the flannel. We still don't know what the Malibu photoshoot was for (I guess for a magazine)

giphy.gif

neil krug and lana work together magificently well, he's taken some of the most iconic and simplisticly stunning photos of her career, there's no way to pick a favorite photo of mine because every photoshoot is just so beautiful.

i think chuck's taken some great photos as well, although she definitely doesn't bring out the best in lana's vision the same way other photographers do. chuck's photography for ride, tropico, high by the beach, and even the nfr album were really nice, and i can't forget all of her lizzy grant photoshoots, most of my favorite lizzy era photoshoots are the ones taken by chuck.

WGe8ynS.gif

12 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

I just realised the honeymoon cover was shot by chuck and now I remember why I hate her working with Lana. I want whoever shot the Marfa Journal editorial to shoot Lana’s album cover now + forever

I actually love the Honeymoon cover, I think it's one of her best but they fucked it up with that huge ass font.

What if Lana finished COCC but interscope were like ‘no this music is too personal and you got too much hate for this in 2012 so we can’t release it’ which sparked the question for the culture post, where she dropped the 5th september date to try and force interscope to let her release but they never gave in so eventually she gave in and had to delay the album to change everything omg 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, AlexParliament said:

I'm still hoping that the album cover is her standing on the wing of an airplane; a Boeing 707 would be my personal pick. 

as long as she's topless, i'm down!

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

What if Lana finished COCC but interscope were like ‘no this music is too personal and you got too much hate for this in 2012 so we can’t release it’ which sparked the question for the culture post, where she dropped the 5th september date to try and force interscope to let her release but they never gave in so eventually she gave in and had to delay the album to change everything omg 

then she should just have them pay for the videos... and leak everything :godlaugh:

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

I don't think thats what happened. I have never heard of her having disputes with Interscope. They seem to let her do what she wants. 

Something probably provoked her to write up that IG post back in May, but I don't think it was a record label dispute.