Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, mrborntolose said:

this music video is gonna slap. what do you guys think the title track is going to sound like? i’m kinda hoping for a more upbeat vibe

they are putting a lot of money into this, it has to be upbeat! radio single! 

2 hours ago, The Greatest said:

am I the only one that's deeply disturbed by the jewelry/shirt/gloves combo going on in that vid

I agree it's a bit much all together but since this album is about country clubs and rich people who often love to show off their wealth to the point of looking tasteless I think it makes sense

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

So I guess we have to wait a little bit more for the album trailer too since it’s usually made with scenes from music videos (except for the LFL one) or shot while taking promo pictures/cover (as the honeymoon one)... she’ll probably release it one week before the album drop max :smokes3:

Lanarat.png

Sorry if it has been discussed before, but maybe the album cover will be shot on the set of the music video? I thought about that because in her Instagram video, she’s in a car and we all know how much she loves covers with cars on them. And she tagged Neil in the post, as if he was in charge of taking some photos, while BRTHR was in charge of filling the music video. Or maybe he shot the single cover for the song. It’s a possibility, we still don’t know how many songs we’re getting before the album’s out.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

5 minutes ago, Tropicobitchh said:

This is just a crazy thought, but it would be so amazing if one of the songs would be like national anthems little sister. Damn that would fit the vibe so well:judgingu2:

that lana is blonde and gone 

Finally waking up to some news:kris:

Let Me Love You Like A Woman as a single :crying:

Lana looks so good!! Aaah she looks so glamourous :godlaugh: can't wait for the music videoo!!!!

AND NEIL FUCKING KRUG IS BACK BITCHES !!!:hairflip:

High Budget Videos and Neil Krug's comeback is not what I was expecting  at all but I'm here for it !!!:beyonce:

And someone saying in Lana's comments that the title track is fire:illumilana2:

HER BEST ALBUM IS CUMMING.. I CAN FEEL IT

tenor.gif?itemid=10991495

#teamdelusional:OG:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'm so EXCITED!!!

And Lana looks  happy and excited about her own project 

I'm so hyped for this album right now:spin:

It's seems like it's going to be a SERVE at at least aesthetically 

LMLYLAW...  Fine China vibes with a NFR! touch...hmm maybe some of the (earlier) songs on COCC could have a NFR! sound/vibe to it before she started to shifting in another sonic direction during the album making

She also said back in October that she has a feeling that LMLYLAW is going to be an important track 

I think she chooses LMYLAW as the first single bc it's an important track and could be a bridge between the NFR! and COCC era bc it still has a NFR! touch it ...like we slowly transcending into the COCC era and it's sound and lyrical topics

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Wait i just realized that the director made Party Monster music video n many rap upbeat songs mv which means the title track must be a big cinematic hip hop radio firendly song THE COLLAPSE we won, no more piano ballads

fainting.gif | Passing out gif, Image, In this moment

Also i got response from Spotify, the dude actually checked in their system and they dont have the release date for the album :/ i have to admit that september 5 release is slowly going away but i still have hope

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Wait i just realized that the director made Party Monster music video which means the title track must be a big cinematic hip hop radio firendly song THE COLLAPSE we won, no more piano ballads

fainting.gif | Passing out gif, Image, In this moment

Also i got response from Spotify, the dude actually checked in their system and they dont have the release date for the album :/ i have to admit that september 5 release is slowly going away but i still have hope

We’ll proably just get a single (LMLYLAW), later followed by the album and the mv the same day. So I think the single is comming this friday

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

https://instagram.com/stories/_brthr_/2388858156961938322?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1xtv4zbug7owt

brthr posted this in his story  and wrote " 2020 back on the video game"

Probably means nothing but I would love if Lana mentions Video Games in COCC. I love when she mentions old songs and VG basically made her famous  and idk maybe COTCC title track is about her journey from 2011/12  til today with all the positive and negative aspects such as the critics + haters and  her  relationships 

Like she is sitting in the countryclub bc she is famous and rich but there a lot if negative or dangerous thing which got represented by the Chemtrails. Maybe  the title track sounds upbeat and more happy in the beginning but turns into a slower & darker song with heavy drums towards the end. Maybe that's why they shot the mv on at least two sets

OiUHEXQ.jpg