Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

so now i have to watch Wizard of Oz.

And does anyone know when the merch sale started? I think it would be on sale for at least a week, so if it started today then theres no preorder for at least 7 days from today

girl have you never seen it?!?!

On 9/2/2020 at 6:40 AM, Bunny Mozart said:

I don't know if this has been said before, but I feel like there is some Wizard of Oz aesthetics going on. While Lana isn't exactly dressed like Dorothy in the movie, I feel like Wizard of Oz & Chemtrails Over the Country Club share that 'chaotic' concept. Lana is also shooting on a farm (Dorothy lives in Kansas). Tornadoes are frequent, and perhaps this is where the Chemtrails concept comes into play (weather modification)

wizard-2-copy.jpg

Yeah did you know that Judy Garland wore a blonde wig for the first week of filming and then they switched? This hairstyle is surely not coincidental

zKS9IHT.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Everytime that Lana is shooting a video the music leak. And them the record cancel the single and put the clip on another random song.

I hope we have some peace, and her record dont do that again if someone leaks

On 9/2/2020 at 7:20 AM, RormanNockwell said:

Yeah did you know that Judy Garland wore a blonde wig for the first week of filming and then they switched? This hairstyle is surely not coincidental

zKS9IHT.jpg

Lana Del Rey: The Wizard Of Oz Edition confirmed

On 9/2/2020 at 7:20 AM, RormanNockwell said:

zKS9IHT.jpg

Omg Lana's hair looks just like hers here!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The visuals for this album confuse the hell out of me.  Farms, sheriff stations, fancy villa’s and now visuals which look like they are from a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang remake:derpna3:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

The way she says “well hello, everybody!“ is so adorable :eyeroll3:

Agree, she reminded me of Marilyn Monroe and Betty Boop at the same time lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So I have a feeling  that Let Me Live You Like A Woman  is a ballad ...maybe a beautiful ballad with piano and strings, maybe some horns or a harp in the back. 

After she releases it as as single we have a breakdown and are scared that we will get an  album full of ballads but when the album finally arrives we will be speechless and our wigs are flying to a parallel universe in which LFL is indeed a witchy album.. 

However it turns out that LMLYLAW is the only piano/ string ballad on COCC and we all start to finally love it and it's like what Old Money is for UV. The rest of the record will be more upbeat,  has some surf noir elements and some psychedelic moments!!!

Spoiler

There will be one acoustic song on COCC as well. It's name starts with a Y

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: