Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Guys, she said “in the meantime, album coming out soon, violet coming this month” not the album is coming after the violet’s release.

i just think she chose the wrong words 

Ohh after listening to her again with that in mind, it does sound like it might have been meant that way.
She talks about seeing us soon (a future tour), but in the meantime the album is coming out. Also Violet this month. 

1 minute ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Not me asking Qobuz what has changed since yesterday and them telling me that "we simply dug a little bit more ;)"

EXpTEVQ.png

omg so its confirmed... and there isnt even a release date yet... im so sad

1 minute ago, TheHardestWhite said:

Apart from Question for The culture, this last year has been real good to be a lana stan

I want to erase that question for the culture memory RHAT WAS A MESS

Just now, TheHardestWhite said:

Has anyone shazamed the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet recently?

Usually when it starts to show up it means the album will be announced soon...

nothing.. also it's hard because we dont know what LMLYLAW sounds like so we cant shazam it. 

I checked the links and nothing comes up yet

Just now, Lustformoney said:

omg so its confirmed... and there isnt even a release date yet... im so sad

Not that they know of at the present time, I guess me bumping the convo several times pushed them to get their info straight. :creep:

Anyway, Maxime at Qobuz you're the real MVP! 

2 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Not that they know of at the present time, I guess me bumping the convo several times pushed them to get their info straight. :creep:

Anyway, Maxime at Qobuz you're the real MVP! 

thanks for texting them

While I don’t think Chemtrails is coming out the same day as the physical copies of Violet, nor do I think there’s a second album ready to drop with Chemtrails (although that would be phenomenal), it isn’t unheard of for artists to release two albums on the same day, so it could still happen. Bruce Springsteen, Guns n Roses, and Tammy Wynette are all examples of artists Lana’s a fan of who have released two albums on the same day, so there’s incentive. I don’t think that will happen, but it’s always a possibility. We never know what to expect from her lol.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

when she said the album is coming out soon, I also assumed it would be out before Violet. Just pushed back a week/two weeks.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.