Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

yall neil is working on this project and I can’t be more excited. i wanted them to work together again for so long UGHHHH

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

you guys, if she follows her normal pattern, she has probably already started on LDR9(?)

can we start speculating on that now 

Omg what if she decides to go with a horror sound for LDR9? 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

you guys, if she follows her normal pattern, she has probably already started on LDR9(?)

can we start speculating on that now 

Ok seeing LDR9 makes me think about how crazy it is that she hasn’t even been in the industry for 10 years yet as LDR and has already released this many albums like....we complain so much yet she releases 3 or 4 albums in the span of some artists 1 

Well hello, everybody :wave:

I couldn't resist...!

You wont remember me but i stalk you freaks everyday feeding off your manifesting meltdown. Wanting to rear my head again and say how pumped i am for this era. Getting that insta notification at work taking a slash is a moment ill treasure forever :crying5:

And how refreshing it is to see a change of image on Lana. Sheridan did that :party:

Weighing in my 2 cents i strongly believe we will get the first single dropped on 5th. She'll know she promised that date and, yeah it wont be the album but she'll release something for us... the faith is strong!

And i cant get out of my head the belief that she'll end up rhyming blood and mud with country club :thumb3:

Peace x 

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

I feel like dropping the album before the Violet book + vinyl would be smart. The album is going to get a lot more attention than those do, and could peak more interest/sales in those releases.

this. and u could say that it'd also work inversely, but seeing as to how music's her most well known comm medium, it's best to keep things rolling thru that, and have her poetry be supported by that release momentum. 

she could either announce a pre-order if the album isn't coming yet, or a video/song first tho. what we need's a concrete date

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Y'all creating lyrics and rhythms for the title track... Watch her not even mention the word Chemtrails like she did with NFR :lmao:

God damn police man you fucked me so good I almost said blue lives matter 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

im still shook by brthr directing the COCC video like it kinda means were getting a btd/lfl more mainstream sounding record? its strange that lana seems to do a more intimate quieter record (honeymoon, nfr) in between more marketed mainstream records (btd, lfl) so maybe COTCC will follow that pattern 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I don’t know how to upload an image but I DMed Qobuzusa on insta and they just told me they have 9/5 as the release date. I asked how they got the info and they said it came from UMG. I’ll copy and paste their message below!

“We got 9/5 from UMG, but big releases have been shifting ever since the pandemic. I would say that the album is still TBD with no secured release date.”

Tumblr

9 minutes ago, jordo017 said:

I don’t know how to upload an image but I DMed Qobuzusa on insta and they just told me they have 9/5 as the release date. I asked how they got the info and they said it came from UMG. I’ll copy and paste their message below!

“We got 9/5 from UMG, but big releases have been shifting ever since the pandemic. I would say that the album is still TBD with no secured release date.”

What does TBD mean?

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 hour ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm really curious about the lyrics of the title track. usually i can come up with fake lyrics in my mind for new songs before i hear them, but for COTCC, i'm not sure. like i wonder if she's not gonna reference the title in the track like she did with the NFR title track. :excited:

I doubt COTCC will be in the chorus. It might be at the beginning of the verses, and it might just be mentioned in 1 of the verses (if at all)

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

27 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ok seeing LDR9 makes me think about how crazy it is that she hasn’t even been in the industry for 10 years yet as LDR and has already released this many albums like....we complain so much yet she releases 3 or 4 albums in the span of some artists 1 

her entire career has happened in the same span as it's been since Evanescence released their last actual new music album

negAbhB.png