Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

30 minutes ago, Ecneicsnoc said:

She needs to change the title to Let Me Love You Like a Womxn to get the Twitter SJWs back on board! 

imported-photo-53854.thumb.jpeg.4878c326

Genuinely asking, what does Womxn even mean :toofunny: 

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

@Lustformoney made that mockup for this thread yesterday. Which derp thought we wouldn't notice. 

4 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Genuinely asking, what does Womxn even mean :toofunny: 

Using 'x' in man (mxn), woman (womxn), or folks (folx), makes the term accessible to people who identify with the gender on any part of the spectrum, regardless of the anatomy or mind they were born with. I don't think it's likely that Lana will ever deviate from the classic ideology of gender since that's not something she seems to prioritise in her art.

3lfQEhw.png

So now we think LMLYLAW is coming out tomorrow?? I honestly don’t think so, and can’t wait for the the meltdowns when it doesn’t :sluttybunny:

I think I’m still on team delusional, but mainly for the fun of it 

"Don’t forget me"

If I had to make a simi-educated guess, based on her look and the song title, along with the director’s  typical visuals, I’d think maybe this video will have an atomic age vibe. Knowing how she loves to intercut vintage clips, I’d even venture a guess at her potentially driving through nuclear test site videos. This seems like it’s all in line with the death of the American ideal from that era and now. ? 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

that cover is lowkey a serve tho

The cover is from the song Falling in Love by Cigarettes After Sex

It’s quite beautiful and they definitely need to have a collaboration with Lana in the future!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, dayayo said:

If I had to make a simi-educated guess, based on her look and the song title, along with the director’s  typical visuals, I’d think maybe this video will have an atomic age vibe. Knowing how she loves to intercut vintage clips, I’d even venture a guess at her potentially driving through nuclear test site videos. This seems like it’s all in line with the death of the American ideal from that era and now. ? 

Imagine something like Lana + Fallout, ugh the perfect combination :defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Lmao am I the only one who can’t get over the fact that the title is ‘Chemtrails over the country club’?! It’s a sensitive, universal, viral and almost problematic title... but I just call iconic and timeless . Really curious to see where she takes this in terms of sound. I’m thinking lizzy grant pop mixed with the sophistication of more mature sounds !