Elle

Chuck Grant announces Pregnancy

On 8/3/2021 at 5:56 AM, scarlettohara said:

Phoenix is a beautiful name and I don’t see what isn’t “girly” enough about it. Are mythical birds considered unfeminine now or something? :awk: Ironic since both magic and birds often get associated with femininity more often than masculinity anyway. Also, once a child is born and named, it’s just plain mean and bullying to criticize their name. It’s insulting to both the child and the parents. Grow up. Honestly I even find it rude enough to criticize name choices before a baby is born, but once they’re born, you’re insulting a living person. If it’s not your kid, you get zero opinion on their name. I kinda wish Chuck didn’t share the name because people always have the worst things to say about everything. I just hope Chuck doesn’t have to see any of these ridiculous criticisms.

exactly! it's awful how people could disrespect anybody over something that's not a huge deal, like a name, however it's especially bad when it's a child, and the nerve of acting like we can't say anything about their opinion when it's obviously negative & straight-up disrespectful, and i'll admit that i always saw phoenix as a boy's name, however i know it's gender-neutral, and i think it's perfectly okay for a girl, it's funny because it is a legitimate name, it's just not as "traditional" as something like "samantha" or "isabella", it's just a little different, and that's perfectly fine :whatever2:

WGe8ynS.gif

....are some of you actually that upset over what a total stranger named their baby?? First of all, I can't even be bothered to assign different names to sexes, but that's just me. Secondly, I don't see how it was any of our business anyways. Chuck didn't have to tell anyone what she named her daughter, but she did, and the choice being made is to complain about it?? This could also be just me, but I find it pretty rude to shit talk a literal newborns name because it doesn't fit your idea of a female name. I mean this in the nicest way possible: get a job :eyeroll3:

imageproxy.jpg

On 3/12/2021 at 9:53 PM, Nobody said:

I wonder if she's having a boy or a girl, can't wait to find out whether Lana's going to be an auntie or an uncle! 

I think you mean if Lana has a niece or a nephew ?

Lana's gonna be an aunt regardless ?

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I think you mean if Lana has a niece or a nephew ?

Lana's gonna be an aunt regardless ?

no you fool, she’d be an uncle if phoenix was a boy...but because phoenix is a girl so she’s an aunt :)

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Just now, Escapism said:

no you fool, she’d be an uncle if phoenix was a boy...but because phoenix is a girl so she’s an aunt :)

No..? ?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/uncle

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/aunt

10 hours ago, The Siren said:

it's a meme sis

76n7dvr2enk01.jpg?auto=webp&s=60afc301b7412aa528c45795bade4cdcd3003170

-

love phoenix! badass name indeed

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg