Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

That its a little bit scary cause im from Spain and i bought it in UK site. There wasnt any problem, i recieved the confirmation email too... Hope they dont cancell my order :derpna2: fingers crossed

If i try to buy the PD now It pops Up a message saying it doesn't ship to my country, but yesterday i could!

Same here????

original.gif

3 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Same here????

I mean we could make the payment and 30 minutes later Spain was restricted...:ahh:

Im super scared, maybe the message is cause the PD os sold out! Could someone confirm hoy many copies of the PD still available?

Hd7c-1.gif

1 hour ago, Daisy Chains said:

Is it only me who keeps getting the 

Order Submission Error!

Unfortunately an error occurred whilst trying to place your order number xxx on our payment system hosted by our merchant partner Worldpay. This error was due to your bank or credit card company have refused to authorise the payment for your order. No money will be taken from your credit card or bank account and your order can't be processed.

I've tried different cards but it still doesn't process :poordat:

I got this too paying with a VISA. I paid by paypal instead and it worked.

3 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Never have I ever heard that Fnac.pt also delivers outside of Portugal. But yeah, like I said, I’m not sure. I couldn’t find any info on that on the website

They do, but shipping is expensive (around 15€) vs. Fnac France which is only 5€.

chemtrails mug arrived! there's no other details on it other than the design. the base of the mug is kind of strange? idk how to describe it, it just has a very irregular feeling base because of the way it's been glazed. it's not a huge thing but i'm just pointing it out for the sake of it.

Q1LFop8.jpg

FJq8HhE.jpg

19 minutes ago, electra said:

chemtrails mug arrived! there's no other details on it other than the design. the base of the mug is kind of strange? idk how to describe it, it just has a very irregular feeling base because of the way it's been glazed. it's not a huge thing but i'm just pointing it out for the sake of it.

Hide contents

Q1LFop8.jpg

FJq8HhE.jpg

where is she

Random Lana Discussion - Page 352 - Lana Thoughts - LanaBoards - Lana Del  Rey Forum

17 minutes ago, electra said:

Hide contents

Q1LFop8.jpg

FJq8HhE.jpg

My mug is traveling from the UK to the US, so I'm not expecting to get it till next week. Does the mug seem legit or does it seem like some Joe Shmoe made it themselves? The discrimination gives the impression that this was officially made at the request of Polydor Records by a legit vendor for the release of COCC.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

42 minutes ago, katebusho said:

where is she

Random Lana Discussion - Page 352 - Lana Thoughts - LanaBoards - Lana Del  Rey Forum

smack dab in the middle of hollyweird!

T8M6JV6.jpg

[/spoiler]

42 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

My mug is traveling from the UK to the US, so I'm not expecting to get it till next week. Does the mug seem legit or does it seem like some Joe Shmoe made it themselves? The discrimination gives the impression that this was officially made at the request of Polydor Records by a legit vendor for the release of COCC.

i have a feeling its real. the guy that's selling them seems to sell a lot of really random music memorabilia, so he's not targetting lana fans, and in some he states they're real and some not, so at least we have that to go on. also, the design for this was definitely custom made for a mug, which i don't know why some guy who knows nothing about lana would randomly go to the effort of designing that. he had to crop the image from the textless, get the album and artist logos to re-size them and move them and then add the gradients on the edges. it seems like a lot of effort for some random guy to go to. also, all of the custom mugs he has listed on his page have terrible designs / basic designs on them, so i don't believe he specifically put the effort into making these

i CAN, however, believe this was a rushed design for a promo mug that wasn't given much thought other than to be given out - now that i have the mug i've realised the top has a block of black that they obviously forgot to do a wee gaussian blur on in photoshop :toofunny: i think the gradient on the top is supposed to match the bottom but they forgot to blend out the top. that's so funny. my gut from that is telling me its real :rip:

47 minutes ago, electra said:

smack dab in the middle of hollyweird!

Reveal hidden contents

T8M6JV6.jpg

[/spoiler]

i have a feeling its real. the guy that's selling them seems to sell a lot of really random music memorabilia, so he's not targetting lana fans, and in some he states they're real and some not, so at least we have that to go on. also, the design for this was definitely custom made for a mug, which i don't know why some guy who knows nothing about lana would randomly go to the effort of designing that. he had to crop the image from the textless, get the album and artist logos to re-size them and move them and then add the gradients on the edges. it seems like a lot of effort for some random guy to go to. also, all of the custom mugs he has listed on his page have terrible designs / basic designs on them, so i don't believe he specifically put the effort into making these

i CAN, however, believe this was a rushed design for a promo mug that wasn't given much thought other than to be given out - now that i have the mug i've realised the top has a block of black that they obviously forgot to do a wee gaussian blur on in photoshop :toofunny: i think the gradient on the top is supposed to match the bottom but they forgot to blend out the top. that's so funny. my gut from that is telling me its real :rip:

Thank you so much for the detailed reply ? I'm hoping they are real which will add to their rarity ?? I too would find it strange that someone would randomly make this mug for Lana, especially since the ones they have made themselves are mainly for punk artists.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

9 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

im pretty sure that @Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus ordered it there and i think hes in italy

Yea that’s correct :) I tried my luck after Joanna told me about fnac - I think they still have some in stock. Let us know if you get any luck. 

3 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Im freaking out about this f*cking PD, if it gets cancelled i-:rollin:

Lmao fr

Like, it allows you to pre-order w/o being signed in, but once you sign in, your basket is empty.

From her US store it's like 4-5€ more but if they're going to cancel our orders, do it while the picture disc is available, not after it's gone :bebe:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao fr

Like, it allows you to pre-order w/o being signed in, but once you sign in, your basket is empty.

From her US store it's like 4-5€ more but if they're going to cancel our orders, do it while the picture disc is available, not after it's gone :bebe:

Yes i might do that, at this moment im freaking out about get it cancelled, i hate this so much:crying5:

original.gif