Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, lamms said:

I used the contact form from universal’s store, here‘s what I sent them:

Hide contents

ppsQzup.jpg

Bummer, wishing you said you already ordered it so we could see what they'd reply to that.

How long did they take to answer? 'Cause you got a really quick reply from them lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Bummer, wishing you said you already ordered it so we could see what they'd reply to that.

How long did they take to answer? 'Cause you got a really quick reply from them lmao

Lol let me ask again, because it didn’t even take them 24h 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

47 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Be honest: if you were me, and you lived outside the UK, would you still think like that or would you cancel the order yourself and buy one from her US store?

'Cause I legit don't know what to do and I need someone to decide it for me :xgiggle:

Me too:icant: i just ordered the Picture Disc from Fnac France... I want to save the money for signed stuff, so i need to be sure before buying exclusive in US store

Hd7c-1.gif

24 minutes ago, lamms said:

Lol let me ask again, because it didn’t even take them 24h 

If you could do it, thank you.

Just fool them thinking you're someone else who managed to pre-order the damn picture disc and you live outside UK, but still on Europe.

I messaged them yesterday but haven't gotten a reply yet

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

how rare will the grey disc from her store end up being do yall think?

rare as lime green NFR as it was still available after quite a long time.. Other variants are much prettier and gray isn't interesting at all to me and probably many of the fans here.

3 minutes ago, seasonofthebitch said:

do you guys think these are the two picture discs we already know or the walmart one and a new one ? :horror:

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-picture-disc-edition-803278?p=TCz5PP

What's with the 2LP though? I suppose it is an error but I jumped for a second lol

I am pretty sure it is the first standard cover picture disc!

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

What's with the 2LP though? I suppose it is an error but I jumped for a second lol

I am pretty sure it is the first standard cover picture disc!

it's a bundle, but they don't specify which picture discs are included :bebe:

7wWWNZV.jpg

Honestly guys, I strongly believe that if you managed to make an order of spotify's picture dist at universal UK and you are outside UK - you'll get it still. Nobody's gonna cancel hundreds of orders. I think that they just had limited amount of PD for people outside UK. If I were you I would not worry. :)

6 hours ago, annedelrey said:

2 days and no answer from CS... Ill write couple more emails directly to universal cs and see what happends:ahh:

They usually take a long time to reply tho

And also, they only work on week days, no weekends or holidays 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

So, I contacted Universal's CS yesterday, or the day before, and they replied to me this afternoon.

I'm not sure what their reply means tho bc it doesn't answer anything that I asked lmao 

This is what they literally said:

Spoiler

Hello,
Thank you for your email,
I am sorry for the delay.
I can confirm that we are chasing our supplier for any update as to when we can expect this to arrive although at this time we do not have an exact date.
As soon as stock arrives we will ship all orders and you will be sent an email confirmation.  Should you no longer wish to wait, please let us know and we can cancel this from your order for you.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
Eloise
Customer Services

And this was what I sent to them:

Spoiler

Hello!
So I pre-ordered the Spotify Exclusive Chemtrails Over The Country Club Picture Disc, from the European store, and it went fine, I was able to do it without any problems.
However, some minutes later, people that aren't from the UK got a warning saying the desired item wasn't able to be delivered to the respective country.
My question is: is it a glitch from the website? Or what is it? Since I'm from Portugal, will my order get cancelled or will it be all good? I need to know because the item is only available for sale until Feb 3rd.

Kind regards

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

16 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

So, I contacted Universal's CS yesterday, or the day before, and they replied to me this afternoon.

I'm not sure what their reply means tho bc it doesn't answer anything that I asked lmao 

Reveal hidden contents

Hello,
I can confirm that we are chasing our supplier for any update as to when we can expect this to arrive although at this time we do not have an exact date.
As soon as stock arrives we will ship all orders and you will be sent an email confirmation.  Should you no longer wish to wait, please let us know and we can cancel this from your order for you.

Kind Regards
Eloise
Customer Services

Reveal hidden contents

Hello!
So I pre-ordered the Spotify Exclusive Chemtrails Over The Country Club Picture Disc, from the European store, and it went fine, I was able to do it without any problems.
However, some minutes later, people that aren't from the UK got a warning saying the desired item wasn't able to be delivered to the respective country.
My question is: is it a glitch from the website? Or what is it? Since I'm from Portugal, will my order get cancelled or will it be all good? I need to know because the item is only available for sale until Feb 3rd.

Kind regards

The automatic response i’m-:rip:

original.gif

30 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hello,

Kind Regards
Eloise
Customer Services

Reveal hidden contents

Hello!

Kind regards

Aww man no wonder the replies are taking so long. Poor Eloise is answering them apparently  all on her own :rip:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

36 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Hide contents

Hello,

Kind Regards
Eloise
Customer Services

Hide contents

Hello!

Kind regards

Ummm is Eloise a robot or what? I didnt understand any word:lel:

My email is mostly like yours so i expect same answer... If i get one...

Hd7c-1.gif