Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

54 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

:bebe:if this is the signed thing we were expecting...
98-D40-CB8-1-A65-44-B5-A1-BC-91117-D7385

Oh, that's a bit of a let down...
Where did you see this post?

Also v. excited for the potential of a UV repress! Hope it's legit, does anyone have any more sources?
I have been trying to get my hands on the UO edition for ages and currently can't get one cheaper than £120.

14 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

Oh, that's a bit of a let down...
Where did you see this post?

Also v. excited for the potential of a UV repress! Hope it's legit, does anyone have any more sources?
I have been trying to get my hands on the UO edition for ages and currently can't get one cheaper than £120.

On ben’s insta! @bentap77 

no! I asked the girl if she can tag me on the tiktok she saw, hopefully we will get more info on that

and regarding the value of UO ultraviolence, it’s most likely it would not lose it’s value, records with less copies are very rare and extremely looked for (also if we left out copies with damage, there’s even less left), even bootlegs of records are expensive, so if they repress exactly the same it will devalue the OG, but if it’s somehow different (extra song/ different cover) the og will remain expensive if that makes sense(?)

original.gif

10 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

no! I asked the girl if she can tag me on the tiktok she saw, hopefully we will get more info on that

and regarding the value of UO ultraviolence, it’s most likely it would not lose it’s value, records with less copies are very rare and extremely looked for (also if we left out copies with damage, there’s even less left), even bootlegs of records are expensive, so if they repress exactly the same it will devalue the OG, but if it’s somehow different (extra song/ different cover) the og will remain expensive if that makes sense(?)

If they did it like a swirl variant similar to Britney’s, the OG will probably be still worth $74.

IMG-3521.jpg

58 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Oh nice, thanks for the info! I don't even follow him yet, for shame.

imagine having is this happiness and flipside on vinyl..can her and her team make like a 7 inch single record for them plz while theyre at it with the UO repressing?? :ma:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

20 minutes ago, bored said:

I still have a copy of Ultraviolence (UO exclusive) and Honeymoon (UO exclusive) sealed, Urban sent me 2 copies of each by mistake back in 2015 haha

:air::air::air::air::air::air:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

30 minutes ago, bored said:

I still have a copy of Ultraviolence (UO exclusive) and Honeymoon (UO exclusive) sealed, Urban sent me 2 copies of each by mistake back in 2015 haha

If u want to sell one just tell me :makeup:

original.gif

2 hours ago, venicebitx said:

57 minutes ago, bored said:

I still have both UO exclusives unopened. I'm hoping the pressing is different because I don't want to devalue the original copy I have ? at the same time tho, I've spent so much fucking money on this era, I don't really want to be spending more money on a previous era ?‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Just now, J.R.OMEGA said:

I still have both UO exclusives unopened. I'm hoping the pressing is different because I don't want to devalue the original copy I have ? at the same time tho, I've spent so much fucking money on this era, I don't really want to be spending more money on a previous era ?‍♂️

Like I say, I only have sealed copies as I ordered 1 of each and somehow Urban sent me 2 of each... I'm not too bothered about the value aspect of the vinyl. I just bought them cos I love those albums, if there was a repress I'd love it to be different (so I can add it to the collection) but if not, I'd just be glad that people could buy it direct from Urban rather than having to pay extortionate ammounts on eBay or Discogs etc.

I wish the alternate cover was a black vinyl :toofunny:

Also, the official cover is growing on me. I still don't think it's a great picture but the sentiment behind it is meaningful and I'm curious if people will accept the cover more once we've heard the album.