Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Just now, Dragon said:

so real quick on the US store, all i'm seeing signed's the cd rite? is there anything else or? 

Yeah, just the CD. And I haven't been able to order that yet.

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

1 minute ago, tripticks said:

Yeah, just the CD. And I haven't been able to order that yet.

Thank you ? 

7 minutes ago, violets said:

wait, can i buy the signed card and cassette from her french store if i live in the US? her US store has just the cassette for 23 (not including shipping or tax) yet i can get the cassette and signed card for TOTAL 21? i converted to USD as well?? am i missing something?

edit: her universal store has all 3 cassettes for  32?? im so fuckin confused edit2: which wont even deliver to the US... anyways

Yes! I just did, I only wanted Cassette #3 cause I have number 1 and number 2 I'm getting vinyls and CDs of it from Target so whatever. I had it shipped to US for a total of $21.13!

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

never spent this much money on any album:air2: what if it turns out shit?:bebe:

the way I had the exact same reasoning. :um:

The way she tried to scam me into buying cassette #1 again! No thank you... I just ordered the 2 new cassettes cos we know we're gonna get a signed CD at some point too... 

3 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Is there any scenario where they’d cancel an order being sent to the US that was placed through the French store? That’s what I just did and I’m scared I’ll never get it :trisha:

Unlikely methinks. I have ordered from her French store in the past and the order wasn't cancel (I'm in Canada though). But who knows, I feel like they won't be able to honour all the orders containing the little signed card. :wtf3:

1 minute ago, Max Del Rey said:

Unlikely methinks. I have ordered from her French store in the past and the order weren't cancel (I'm in Canada though). But who knows, I feel like they won't be able to honour all the orders containing the little signed card. :wtf3:

the way you gave me hope and shot me back down 

:rip: :rip:

2 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Is there any scenario where they’d cancel an order being sent to the US that was placed through the French store? That’s what I just did and I’m scared I’ll never get it :trisha:

I ordered it from her French store also. Let's hope they don't cancel it. Her UK store automatically informed me it wouldn't ship to the US, but the French store didn't. The weird thing is that I have preorders with her UK store, so I'm not sure why some things will or will not ship to the US. The alternate cassette from NFR was the same way, only available in the UK ?‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png