Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

14 minutes ago, bored said:

Like I say, I only have sealed copies as I ordered 1 of each and somehow Urban sent me 2 of each... I'm not too bothered about the value aspect of the vinyl. I just bought them cos I love those albums, if there was a repress I'd love it to be different (so I can add it to the collection) but if not, I'd just be glad that people could buy it direct from Urban rather than having to pay extortionate ammounts on eBay or Discogs etc.

I feel your sentiment for sure. Allowing others to also get copies without getting taken advantage of by resellers is honorable. I've been in that situation before, which is why I'm buying every single variation available this era. I did that with the NFR era too. The only vinyl I'm missing is the heart shaped UO single for Lust for Life. You should see the prices for that thing online. I doubt I'll ever get my hands on it. I regret not buying it when it was released ? 

7 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

I would like some Urban represses of her albums but man I hope if that happens they space it out until after COCC to let my credit card rest! 

Tell me about it. I can't believe how much money I've already spent on the COCC era and it's not over yet ???

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 minute ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I feel your sentiment for sure. Allowing others to also get copies without getting taken advantage of by resellers is honorable. I've been in that situation before, which is why I'm buying every single variation available this era. I did that with the NFR era too. The only vinyl I'm missing is the heart shaped UO single for Lust for Life. You should see the prices for that thing online. I doubt I'll ever get my hands on it. I regret not buying it when it was released ? 

I think it's just because there's still many things I don't have like the Blue Jeans and National Anthem 7" picture discs, for example and I wish I'd bought them when they were available! And it kinda annoys me that people sell them for hundreds of pounds when they probably bought them new for £10 at most...

And yeah, I've been buying all the Chemtrails variants, just as I can afford to and don't want to end up having to pay triple in a year or two's time haha. Ah damn, the heart shaped vinyl is rare now? I remember asking UO UK if they'd stock it and they said they would in September 2017 so I held out and it never came but luckily my mam had already gotten me one from UO as a surprise!

I'm kinda bummed though cos it's covered in like the sticky residue from a big dispatch sticker they put on the sleeve... I removed it cos it was ugly af and had a big barcode on but now the sleeve looks dirty and I can't replace it cos it has the og sticker on the sleeve.

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

it says sold out on shoplanadelrey.com

i think it’s available on the universal store tho 

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/Music/Spotify-Exclusive-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Picture-Disc/6UJC10WJ000

Weird, I can still order it from her US store 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

38 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Again, really weird. I’m able to go until the payment page on both laptop and my phone

hahaha maybe cause i already placed a couple orders but my friend is getting the same info too. are you located in the us? 

5 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

hahaha maybe cause i already placed a couple orders but my friend is getting the same info too. are you located in the us? 

Might be it, they said it would be limited to 4 per customer haha

Nah, I'm from Portugal. I pre-ordered 1 this afternoon (as you might've seen here) and I tried putting 2 in my basket rn and I still managed to go until payment.

Not sure why you getting the warning (or why I'm not getting it) 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

16 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Might be it, they said it would be limited to 4 per customer haha

Nah, I'm from Portugal. I pre-ordered 1 this afternoon (as you might've seen here) and I tried putting 2 in my basket rn and I still managed to go until payment.

Not sure why you getting the warning (or why I'm not getting it) 

LMAO I always just do several orders when they have a limit and they never cancel them! 

I think that the country location may be it, cause even at the universal store I can’t put the picture vinyl in my cart because it doesn’t ship to US anymore! They may have more stock but in the UK i’m guessing and they won’t be shipping them to the US? 

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

LMAO I always just do several orders when they have a limit and they never cancel them! 

I think that the country location may be it, cause even at the universal store I can’t put the picture vinyl in my cart because it doesn’t ship to US anymore! They may have more stock but in the UK i’m guessing and they won’t be shipping them to the US? 

I don’t even know, this Picture Disc release is so confusing and so randomly done

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

13 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

would this be listed on her shop website?

I have no idea. I just remember there was a list of merch that’s still coming and it said 2/1 was signed merch bundles. I just looked on the website and didn’t see anything. 

2 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

I have no idea. I just remember there was a list of merch that’s still coming and it said 2/1 was signed merch bundles. I just looked on the website and didn’t see anything. 

because the dates in the list are messed up 

1 minute ago, gatadelrey said:

Okay thanks I didn’t know 

there was a date saying that spotify's exclusive picture disk was gonna come out only on 20s of February but we already have it, so at this point i think nobody knows when the rest of the stuff is gonna come out :) 

7 hours ago, 99centlips said:

did anyone see the box set is available at walmart? and on sale? 

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-CD-Box-Set-CD/258728738

"Music Genre: Opera" :wowcry:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹