Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

5 hours ago, electra said:

ldraddic is the shittiest news page, they just steal everything from lanaboards and post dumb fake shit and rumours and get people riled up.

You forgot to mention that, when they in fact steal everything from here, they also translate it wrong, mix shit up and then stuff has a way different meaning :hype:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

11 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao fr

Like, it allows you to pre-order w/o being signed in, but once you sign in, your basket is empty.

From her US store it's like 4-5€ more but if they're going to cancel our orders, do it while the picture disc is available, not after it's gone :bebe:

I bought the product after i signed with my acc so... Fingers crossed:derpna2:

Hd7c-1.gif

8 hours ago, lustforlife said:

Girl... Just leave...u are pressed as f*ck. Did they hurt you? Do u wanna talk?

*secondhand embarrassment* 

:judgingu3:

im gunna pretend like i dont know who they are 

anyways i have a feeling that the signed stuff will be dropped tonight 

:smile3:

Hey guys! I live in Germany and I was thinking on buying the spotify picture disc, but since I cannot order it from the UK store, my plan is to wait until they release the cassettes (Feb 1) so I can merge it all in one single USA order (and not pay for extra costs twice :toofunny:). Should I just buy it now just in case they get sold out? Did you manage to use a discount code in the end? To pay 50 dollars for a vinyl... just hurts me, also because it will come in a single plastic sleeve and nothing else, and I've already bought the red and the yellow ones, so I want to take the most convenient/money-saving option...

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

1 hour ago, annedelrey said:

I bought the product after i signed with my acc so... Fingers crossed:derpna2:

I know, that’s how everyone did.

What I’m saying is, if you go there rn, w/o being signed in, add the item to your basket then proceed to sign in, you’ll see the item will disappear from your basket :bebe:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

56 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

*secondhand embarrassment* 

:judgingu3:

im gunna pretend like i dont know who they are 

anyways i have a feeling that the signed stuff will be dropped tonight 

I think it will be close to the release? To increase sales like nfr

original.gif

55 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

Hey guys! I live in Germany and I was thinking on buying the spotify picture disc, but since I cannot order it from the UK store, my plan is to wait until they release the cassettes (Feb 1) so I can merge it all in one single USA order (and not pay for extra costs twice :toofunny:). Should I just buy it now just in case they get sold out? Did you manage to use a discount code in the end? To pay 50 dollars for a vinyl... just hurts me, also because it will come in a single plastic sleeve and nothing else, and I've already bought the red and the yellow ones, so I want to take the most convenient/money-saving option...

Hi! It might sell out or you might get lucky, I have no idea! But with forwarding services like Forward2Me you can merge two packages into one when they ship it to you.

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

3 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

so this means that there's no other picture disc, right? the spotify one would be the second and last

Noo there’s one left, it drops february 15 we think

original.gif

Lana on the front page of my local record store's website, we love to see it :legend:

I still haven't made my mind up regarding the picture disc but I think I'm leaning towards a no... I might wanna spend my money on books instead.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

7 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Lana on the front page of my local record store's website, we love to see it :legend:

I still haven't made my mind up regarding the picture disc but I think I'm leaning towards a no... I might wanna spend my money on books instead.

buy the picture disc!

giphy.gif