Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

If we will get a mid set early oct like i heard a single+pre order is coming this week or next. :blush3:

I don't understand a thing, but I'm here for it :dua:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Oh wait what the fuck is happening I need the song :hype: 

Wtf is last.fm tho :wat: 

Sorry, waking up with the album titled Blue Banisters and going to sleep with the album possibly being titled Arcadia is just too much to take. It burned my brain :cryney: 

But I love it :kris: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

what “things” are close to leaking :ma:

the name leaked today i dont thing its impossible to get a snnipet very soon. Things coming to web is good because her managers start to move. Trust me :oic:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

the name leaked today i dont thing its impossible to get a snnipet very soon. Things coming to web is good because her managers start to move. Trust me :oic:

nothing that's unleaked in general, like garden of eden, bird world, etc. that you know of? 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

nothing that's unleaked in general, like garden of eden, bird world, etc. that you know of? 

Bird World is a cute demo that only a few people have acess. Jack didnt produced this but idk who produced also. Its a first NFR! idea. Garden Of Eden dont have this name official i think but alot of people have this. California raw video and some NFR! shoots outtakes are also on insiders hands..  But girl there isnt alot of things to leak.. Much is....Noise...Just Noise... Like the +100 demo of lfl? Some of then is just lana saying 3 worlds. Is not that deep.

4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

you're already a living being, but if you leak something...

mommy, you'll be a living legend

:cuteface:

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

surf noir, president of lanaboards, starting the meetings and negotiations :defeated:

i'll be running for "best taste" & "most active" again at the lipster's 2021! 8Iw6VWw.gif

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

you're already a living being, but if you leak something...

mommy, you'll be a living legend

:cuteface:

I really respect lana work and i dont have it in hands.. I just heard by a source once. Taking something that its her art sounds so... and the way people got hands on this.. you know its not good. And i think lana doesnt even know that things are coming from her own computer  :typewriter:

BEN AND ED. 

I KNOW U GUYS READ LANABOARDS. 

RELEASE ARCADIA

AND DONT COME FOR ME FOR INSIDERS NAMES. I DONT NOTHING.

:oopna:

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

I really respect lana work and i dont have it in hands.. I just heard by a source once. Taking something that its her art sounds so... and the way people got hands on this.. you know its not good. And i think lana doesnt even know that things are coming from her own computer  :typewriter:

Well, at least we tried :eartha:

Thank you anyways, mommy! It's always good to at least have actual information for a change, instead of cryptic teasing :toofunny:

i'm assuming the "just noise" would be the plethora of laptop demos, bikini gold, beach boys, greenwich acid, etc. possibly practice, tuesday, scary, sugary sweet, & dope? well, i love concept demos and they can leak them all they want! 8Iw6VWw.gif

I'd love to hear her cover this with Eric Clapton on the song bitchhhhhhh

"One summer day, she went away
Gone and left me, she's gone to stay

She's gone but I don't worry

I'm sitting on top of the world"

ugh it'd be so fucking good

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I'd love to hear her cover this with Eric Clapton on the song bitchhhhhhh

"One summer day, she went away
Gone and left me, she's gone to stay

She's gone but I don't worry

I'm sitting on top of the world"

ugh it'd be so fucking good

Girl he is antivax

Just now, lustforlife said:

Girl he is antivax

he's still a damn legend and one of the greatest guitarists to ever live so :lolliney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole