Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

Blue Banisters truly hits different during night time:lange::oprah:

The way she delivered three amazing, heartbreaking & very personal masterpieces:oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

So the three songs grew so much in me. Especially WW, she sounds so hurt, desperate to be understood, like she really needs to be heard. She makes so many promises throughout that song and I know she meant them all. 

On 5/26/2021 at 1:03 AM, True Romance said:

After listening to all of the songs on repeat for days I can confirm Wildflower Wildfire is the best one! :nails:

true. But bb and texbook, for me, are pretty forgettable. 

I'm still amazed by Text Book. I love the " random noises " in the verses,  the background vocals & THE FUCKING OUTRO. I wouldn't say it has a grand sound but it has such an atmosphere..I love it:trisha:  The tempo change makes the song really interesting.  I'm still obsessed with Wildflower Wildfire too...the vocals on this are amazing, the piano sounds rich &  I like the percussion..kinda reminds me of a laser, sth lowkey spacy or sci-fi.  Blue Banisters...not one of her best title tracks to me and I can't listen to it like everytime...only at night time..that's where the song shines for me the most. BB definetly gets better during the end but it's overall good as well. 

I think we are going to appreciate the three songs more in the context of the whole album

Like they feel kinda homeless to me right now  and I can't wait to experience them within whole album

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: