Sign in to follow this  
Cherry Blossom

Midsommar

One of my favourite films:kris:

It's really open for interpretation, which I love. It's criminal that one particular piece wasn't included in the soundtrack, though (ย I only can't stand Christian the incel icon)

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

If you don't understand a lot of things about it, i suggest watching a synopsis/dissectionย video.. ari aster flicksย usually have so much content that you have to either catch on another watch or figure out for yourself. Like the warping background, the breathing flowers, some of the faces are a little hard to see morph. And also a lot of people miss the banner at the very beginning and all the little details on it! He's probably one of the best things to happen to the genre in the last decade!

23 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

This is my comfort movie

what part about this movie is comforting.

18 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

One of my favourite films:kris:

It's really open for interpretation, which I love. It's criminal that one particular piece wasn't included in the soundtrack, though (ย I only can't stand Christian the incel icon)

iโ€™m a little bit tired of mark heโ€™s so annoying he acts like a seven year old

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

If you don't understand a lot of things about it, i suggest watching a synopsis/dissectionย video.. ari aster movie usually have so much content that you have to either catch on another watch or figure out for yourself. Like the warping background, the breathing flowers, some of the faces are a little hard to see morph. And also a lot of people miss the banner at the very beginning and all the little details on it!

i noticed her sisters face in the bushes, but will definitely watch a synopsis after

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gifย gmgif.gifย morrissey-flowers.gif

2 minutes ago, Style said:

what part about this movie is comforting.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:sass:ย all of it

ย 

kidding, but yeah, I really love this movie. I think it has a veryย dreamy, "psycho"delic and atmospheric vibe.

ย 

ย 

ย 

I enjoyedย this movie a lot when I watched not one of my favorite movies but it's very good

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย