TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

43 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Since she revealed that she "left Capitol" officially for the first time ever, and since her only excuse for no new music was literally "my label is not allowing" since 2013, if we don't get Masochism again then what will she say this time? :rip:

She already is and already has claimed that she wants to release Masochim properly. Whatever that means...

and during this interview it's clearly the point:

she says Masochism is finished and coming “very soon” but she’s looking for the same spark she had with Night Time.
She’s ready for her comeback, but she’s determined to get it right.
While we may still be waiting patiently for Sky to get Masochism just right, 

And I also think the song she might be releasing soon, it would be a cover. Honestly, I don't mind as long as she releases the damn music I'll enjoy.

im trying not to move cuz shes been saying this but the way she said it this time is making me move a little tiny bit

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

i think we'll never get ntmt reissued on vinyl...:eartha2:

unfortunately I'm not ashamed to say i would buy anything in a blink of an eye...

also imagine:

Ghost side A + NTMT b-sides1 side B

7" don't forget/voices carry/downhill lullaby

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

here we go again...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

It’s kinda whack that Kevin didn’t give her a heads up he wouldn’t be joining her on stage or that she’d be opening up his set, it’s like they just threw her out on stage and said sing :biblio:, glad she was cool with it tho 

Wait she sounded healthy and confident and likeable... am I... smiling?

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna