TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

just had one of those dreams where Sky released a really good music video for Descending... it was very charli xcx nuclear season meets magdalena bay mvs

with no filter but heavy edited and she was glooming, flipping hair and seducing the hell of it and sometimes seemingly like lost in my bedroom mv vibes

that being said, I miss watching her... 

:toofunny:

7 hours ago, Greta Bowie said:

she really wants charli to notice her again

They were together, you can see sky on the mirror of this Mel Ottenberg vid https://www.instagram.com/p/C8Rjh2JRpbM/

Sky was spotted at Charli's concert in LA with ssion (they're collabing for sure cause they've had interactions on Instagram) & her best friend Patrik aka the person who brings Sky out!!!

Spoiler

Imagem
Imagem

so what was that signing with huxley thing all about.. we get like a reel about her every 3 months reminiscing about like a 12 year old song, is that it like? gen confused

sisterss

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

I feel like another collab with Charli could really help her get back out there. I at least love seeing them together again. Seems like Sky is suddenly out and about living her life again, networking and traveling. So I’m feeling hopeful 🙃

On 6/18/2024 at 2:30 PM, DownhillLullaby said:

wow there's more and idc I LIVE FOR IT

Imagem

i would actually love sky to be on the brat remix album.. imagine her doing a verse on B2B

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind