TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Innocent Kind (Restarted after Sky forgot the first couple lines)

Night Time, My Time (After the song finished, Sky excused herself, came back after 2 minutes, said she vomited off-stage)

Sad Dream

Guardian (Sky said they weren't going to play this but now decided to. It's on the printed setlist after AYR.)

Everything Is Embarrassing

On 9/24/2024 at 5:13 AM, Hotelhottub said:

After reading these boards for years, watching endless footage of performances, I went in to the show tonight with very low expectations with the hopes of minimizing disappointment. And I have to say, she really did wonderfully. It was a very magical moment to FINALLY see her sing theses songs live after 10 years of stanning. It truly felt like one of those rare beautiful moments as a sky stan where it pays off. And god damn it was SOOOOO worth it. I hope we get an album someday, or any new releases at all, but seeing her tonight could easily tide me over for however many years that may take. That’s my fucking bitchhhhh.
Xoxo, Ferrari forever 

I know exactly what you mean. I finally got to see her last year after being a fan for 10 years. It was surreal. She’s almost this figment of imagination and to see her live, and her her voice. It was just an amazing experience. Her voice is so beautiful and she is so talented for all of that to go wasted. I pray that she can start releasing and maybe Charli can help bring her up. I have hope

22 hours ago, AOK said:

Innocent Kind (Restarted after Sky forgot the first couple lines)

Night Time, My Time (After the song finished, Sky excused herself, came back after 2 minutes, said she vomited off-stage)

Sad Dream

Guardian (Sky said they weren't going to play this but now decided to. It's on the printed setlist after AYR.)

Everything Is Embarrassing

this honestly just makes me sad

I'm so fed up like, what's ha excuse now? I'd give anything to have new music from her. I'm so tired of this touring cycle as if she's going to drop something after the tour finishes... she's been touring for what now? Almost 3 years or so... SKY FERREIRA, WHAT NOW?

2 minutes ago, Waimea Bay said:

Didn't a snippet of love is a drug leak last year or did that turn out to be fake.

Fake leak and was posed as a Taylor swift song

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

On 9/27/2024 at 12:13 AM, gucciovermybody said:

anyone has the ntmt original/uncensored artwork in hq

[REMOVED]

DNVPFPSWsAAjHnx?format=jpg&name=large

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Any nudity can disrupt Lanaboards’ adsense - please refrain from posting this!

14 hours ago, blameitonme said:

streets are saying march :diva:

in like a lion out like a lamb. But it’s not a Christmas album and not during a Trump presidency