TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

leash just l-worded and it's SO FUCKING GOOD

it's like a new version of don't forget but like 1000000000000000000000000000 times better

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

On 10/16/2024 at 9:43 AM, KimKaDAB said:

it's like a new version of don't forget but like 1000000000000000000000000000 times better

where is it 

mod note: user has been warned for this post

it's not bad (let me listening again) but it's not her best song Descending which has grown past the point of collecting dust and is now moulded, she can thank a24 for fulfilling her 2 yearly droplet delivery, see you in 2026 miss thang

On 10/16/2024 at 9:43 AM, KimKaDAB said:

Show it to me Rachel 

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal downlink links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for commercial release through purchase & streaming is not allowed x

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

2 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I loved it, can't wait to see Leash live while she be restarting the song!!!! :P:P:P

I wonder how the artcover will be like... wish we could have a music video for it but... 

are you slowly turning into 111 i fear

156c3716510d6cb0ffa7f5689c7cad97.thumb.j

where's that damn fucking song omfg

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal downlink links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for commercial release through purchase & streaming is not allowed x

Leash sounds sooo similar to Don't Forget... They're practically sister songs lol. It's really good though:legend:

Also - unrelated to that, but the electronic sound she had going in 2015-16 (with Rahki, Mike Dean, etc) for Masochism is incredible and I love it :krylie:

Such a great sound for her, reminds me a bit of her earlier electropop music [which keep in mind, I still love] with a more 'mature' vibe and R&B flair? Uh I'm not good at describing things, but either way, I'd love if she released actual final versions of those songs. Finders Keepers and The Woods are so good IMO. 

Sky implied she wanted Masochism to be a quote unquote "double album" with a "large amount of songs" and like... It's hard to believe we're getting an album, let alone a double album, but I always loved the idea of one half being electronic / pop-leaning and the other more rock / 80s-oriented

♱ 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞, 𝕤𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 ♱

Anyone want to help a girl out? :hooker:

Edited by admin

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

SOOOOOOOO GOOD

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

The song’s great - as someone said above, it’s like a sister song to Don’t Forget, maybe a little more hard-hitting: I feel like I need a few more listens though, to get into these melted vocal layers (or maybe these are just my speakers). I love that we got to the point of a new Sky Ferreira release. Can’t wait for it to be officially out! 

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

also the person who sold those sky songs got doxxed/hacked/exposed etc so can someone post the songs now? :brigitte:

the tea being all this happened to them bc they leaked a Playboi Carti og file................................... the internet is not real