TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I think she might be contracted to do a certain amount of albums before considering a release from them. And yes, the Night Time My Time video was self-funded also.

Most artists sign a 3-5 record contract. I don't know the specifics of their agreement, so I don't know if the EPs counted towards that. Perhaps they released the NTMT b-sides to expedit it

BzhmW.png

Pretty sure Halshit was the one Sky has been shading in her posts :rip:

I think everyone is :rip: I think she even liked a tweet that said Halsey was garbage or something like that 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

The rant about Halsey's video was extremely dumb though - no matter what you might think about Halsey.

Sky did neither invent videos shot during nighttime nor wearing colorful wigs. The videos aren't really similar to each other. Ghost is a video of two girls making out in a neon-lights city while Sky's video is an atmospheric video featuring a mechanic horse.

Speaking about NTMT, I hope Masochism has a lot of tracks with a similar vibe. It's her best song imo.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The rant about Halsey's video was extremely dumb though - no matter what you might think about Halsey.

Sky did neither invent videos shot during nighttime nor wearing colorful wigs. The videos aren't really similar to each other. Ghost is a video of two girls making out in a neon-lights city while Sky's video is an atmospheric video featuring a mechanic horse.

Speaking about NTMT, I hope Masochism has a lot of tracks with a similar vibe. It's her best song imo.

Yes but they're on the same label so I think it was understandable that Sky felt some resentment towards her, after all, she gets shafted by her label constantly despite being insanely better than Trashley.

I remember the Sky comparisons occurring before the Lana ones.

VyIsfwC.jpg

I don't think the album is even done so I'm just hoping it's a new song. I actually hope it's Guardian actually just so we have the studio version.

Btw it's this week right? Cause she said next week on saturday so we can expect something in the next few days right?

And she never said the album was coming it could be the film for it she was working on like lanas tropico

Bitch, who ever said that she's about to drop album this week?? 

In my case, I say ONLY "Masochism" cause it's shorter... Nobody believes she's going to drop album this week, but we DO hope it's something "Masochism" related.. So, stop talking shit, and bye.

--

Back on the topic: Maybe we'll get that 'film' and "Guardian" on the end with album release date or something.. That would be so amazing

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

If she drops Gaurdian in any way shape or form as long as it's full + studio I'll cry my eyes out  :defeated:

TjmiIK4.png