TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

She's not doing it to be popular, but she's fully aware of how much everyone is thirsting 4 a new record and is just teasing. We know she is hard at work

And she's been pulling this teasing bulls*t for two years now and her fans have yet to see anything beyond a live version of Guardian, a feature, and a live cover of Blue Velvet, and a playboy shoot.

My feelings for Sky are so mixed at this point, LMAO.

She's like my favorite artist and I can't imagine my life without her but I've came to a point (and I think 90% of her fans have too) I just love her for what she represents to me but I'm totally done with her bullshit. It's like I don't want to admit how much I hate her because I actually love her but at the same time I want to punch her in the face and drag her real bad.

I don't know if I'm just weird or if it's a feeling we all share.

WTF @ this bitch. I'm fed tf up like I get she's an artist and all and doesn't want to release something she isn't satisfied with but... she is clearly manic depressive/bipolar and I don't think she'll ever be happy with her work TBH.

Maybe she's trolling and her album will be announced within a week  :creep:

99.99% chance that's not gonna happen tho  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

TjmiIK4.png

I remember when I first got into her 2014 and I had found out she was making a new album I was SO excited, and then three years later....nothing.

SAME LITERALLY, but i found her late 2013. I remember hearing about Masochism, then the I Blame Myself video came out and i was like "why is she still making NTMT videos when there's a new album soon?"

WTF @ this bitch. I'm fed tf up like I get she's an artist and all and doesn't want to release something she isn't satisfied with but... she is clearly manic depressive/bipolar and I don't think she'll ever be happy with her work TBH.

Maybe she's trolling and her album will be announced within a week  :creep:

99.99% chance that's not gonna happen tho  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

99.99% you're right about not announcing https://twitter.com/skyferreira/status/844316028217700352  :crossed:  :creep:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

She better not pull a Grimes and then decide to scrap the whole thing.

IDEK how she's keeping the Masochism title even. Id hate it after this long

MTE... I mean she must have at least 2 albums worth of songs recorded or at least demoed at this point...And how tf is she still performing Guardian? Weren't we supposed to get that song as a lead single like 3 years ago lmaoooo. It probably won't ever see the light of day  :poordat:

TjmiIK4.png

Also, remember Black by G-Dragon? It is such a pretty song.

I love that my Sky b-sides album has Black, Blue Boredom, Blue Velvet, Blue Jeans, and now Black and Blues :rip: