TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1978668_10152196097091390_1967435585_n.j

Thank god... so, it's most likely a promo single or something.

I mean, I read somewhere that she has shot a music video for "Love in Stereo", but she most likely release "24 Hours" as her official second single because it's the most mainstream one on the album. I really hope that she and label won't give up on "You're Not the One", it's amazing, catchy and with potential to be HUGE.

EDIT:

Sandy Kim, a photographer and friend of Sky, posted a message of support on instagram, along with a snippet of video from the last photo shoot they did together, where he was also recording the video for "Love In Stereo". Check out: http://instagram.com/p/ksqDHLjmvo/

An HQ NTMT promo:

Sky-Ferreira-Press-Photo-3.jpg

Boys promo single HQ Cover:

1000280_1395870077344832_173797376_n.jpg

And last but not least... GHOST EP RE-RELEASE COVER!!

1798838_619005201506807_1760401333_n.jpg

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm 100% here for Boys being the 2nd single... 

I'm here for it being a single, but not the 2nd one.

I need them to promote YNTO more and more until it's on radio daily rotation, I mean, here in Mexico they are even playing the song on radio! I need a USA/Canada/UK/Japan radio smash.

24 Hours could be HUGE! 

Then Love in Stereo as 3rd single

Boys as 4th 

And that's it :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

24 Hours gets more air play than You're Not The One in the UK so it's an obvious single. Having said that You're Not The One gets a lot of plays on TV shows (mainly in the background but you can still make out that its that song)

The good thing is that Sky will be getting TONS of new fans thanks to the #BANGERZ tour, the LA Show was HUGE and there was a lot of media coverage and many celebrities (Hilary Duff was there OMG) and they will check Sky out and if they love her they will start writing and talking about her :D

I'm proud of Sky, even with the whole accident she continue playing that night and the rest of them, I'm not even disappointed about the videochat that got cancelled.

I think it's become apparent that the bundle wasn't supposed to include a poster... what the fuck am I going to do with all these... and then I have the Limited Edition version coming on Saturday. Oh well at least all these titties make me look straight.

0gocPE7.jpg

list them on ebay because people will buy them

BzhmW.png

I think it's become apparent that the bundle wasn't supposed to include a poster... what the fuck am I going to do with all these... and then I have the Limited Edition version coming on Saturday. Oh well at least all these titties make me look straight.

0gocPE7.jpg

um give me 1 lol

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Don't forget guys!!! TONIGHT!!!

1962659_10152639382104115_1190305804_n.j

Found this funny and ironic lol

1798826_618416214873826_1864554449_n.png

This bitch performed You're Not The One again.

tbh I'm glad she/label ain't giving up on it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fW0jqeTxAA

I love how she sings it live <3

Label must hurry up and promote this single @_@