TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I was bored so I just recreated her original album. Since we don't have Cobra, Ditch that Bitch and Cherry Bomb I had to replace them with something  of a similar title - Animal, Fucked from Above and Dynamite. 

NR1wJ4V.png

wait were the other tracks confirmed to be on the original debut?

BzhmW.png

The track list that surfaced some time ago was fan-made, a lot of people thought it was real because it contained tracks that were not leaked at the time (like "Haters Anonymous" and "108").

The only song we'd know for sure that would be on the album is "One" and it's very likely that "108," "Haters Anonymous" and the other Bloodshy & Avant would too (there's no confirmation as to if "Cherry Bomb" was produced by them or not). The Dallas Austin tracks were also meant to get released somehow. :deadbanana:

I don't really care if its fanmade or not tbh. The tracks seem to transition really well and it makes my collection tidier haha. 

Sometimes I wish Cry Baby leaked in full so we could have the definite electro-pop Sky Ferreira album. :defeated:

Sometimes I wish Cry Baby leaked in full so we could have the definite electro-pop Sky Ferreira album. :defeated:

Same tbh

So the whole of As If! likely wouldn't have been on Cry Baby? Also I thought Too Many Boys was gonna be on it?

I can tell I'd love that album if it was released but I don't know how I feel about that album cover... she was 17 and nude ffs...

what album cover? I thought she said the cover (of Cry Baby) was an 'elegant black and white' pic?

This is the original. She posted it on Facebook back in 2012

Sky-Ferreira-Original-Album-Cover.jpg

It looks like she's wearing something...that white fabric covering her butt

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Bsides pt. 2?

I'm Not Alright

Pretty Dull

One Way to Heaven

Wild at Heart

Sad Dream

I could see them doing that :crying:

Judging by the BMI Work # of NTMT tracks beginning with 159, it's safe to say One Way to Heaven by Chris Braide is an outtake we could likely get in the future

B-Sides (most likely):

1.- I'm Not Alright

2.- Pretty Dull

3.- One Man Show

4.- One Way to Heaven

5.- Home Sweet Home

But I'm afraid it might only be 3 new songs + 2 Ghost songs or remixes.

Other registered songs (I know MOST won't be released during the "NTMT era" but likely given to another artist or perhaps reworked for another album or EP/released as a free download/mixtape):

Ambulance

American Dream (Sleeping with the Enemy) ^^

Amplified

Cecil Diamonds

Chain Reaction

Cobra

Dynamite (ASCAP, different additional writters)

Dynamite State ^

First Base ^

Gloves

Hallucination (Given to Coco Morier, released by her) ª

Hollywood Slime

Home Sweet Home

Hot Chick (Also known as "Untouchable") ^^*

Lick My Twit (Might be different to "Suck My Twit", reworked as "Livin' My Love", released by Steve Aoki) ^

Lolita ^^

Love Is a Drug

My Molly 2.0 (ASCAP) ª

Not Alright (most likely "I'm Not Alright")

Older Men

One Way to Heaven

Paper Doll ^

Pretty Dull

Rancid Girl

Sick of You

Super Girl (ASCAP)

Teen Witch and Werewolves (Original "Werewolf" title along with "Werewolf (From Waist Down)" ) ª

Too Many Boys ^

Touch and Go ^

Touch Me (ASCAP)

Watcha Gonna Do ^^

NOTE: All these songs are registered on BMI, except the ones noted as ASCAP.

LEAKED: ^ 

RELEASED: ª

SNIPPET: *

Not registered songs:

As Mean as You

Bleach

Breaking Away ª

Broadway Life for Me

Catch Me If You Can ª

Cherry Bomb

Choke

C'est La Mort

Ditch That Bitch

Do Me ª

Elevator

Femme Fatale

Flirt

Go Home ª

God Bless

Great Mistake

Had Enough of You 

Heartbeat

How Does It Feels

I Want Blood ª

Kiss and Tell ª

Let's Get High ª

Look at You (Given to Coco Morier)

Mariah Carey 2.0

Money (He's Got It)

Ms. Bluebeard

My Space

New New New New (Unconfirmed title) ª

Nip Tuck ª

On the Wire

One Man Show ª

Overplayed

Robotics

Scars

Sakura Night

Shiny Toy

Song 1 (Unconfirmed title) ª

Swamp Girl

Take It Slow (feat. Cory Enemy)

The Outside ª

Touch the Sky

What If Love Was a Stranger? ª

Wild at Heart

With You in My Head

SNIPPET: ª

Cover:

Almost Lover (A Fine Frenzy cover)

Animal (Miike Snow cover) [Final and Silk Road Remix]

Bang Bang (Cher cover)

Blue Jeans (Lana del Rey cover)

I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston's rendition of Dolly Parton's song)

Gennie in a Bottle (Christina Aguilera)

God Bless the Child (Billie Holida cover, Sky version titled as "God Bless")

Happy Dre (Happiness is a Warm Gun; The Beatles cover)

My Molly (Ariel Pink cover, released as My Molly 2.0 by Sky and Ariel)

Stand Back (Stevie Nicks cover) [Final and Skeet Skeet Big Room remix]

Wish I Stayed (Ellie Goulding cover) [Final and Demo]

You Lost Me (Christina Aguilera)

Collaborations:

Bang Bang (by 2CELLOS)

Black (by G-Dragon)

Fucked from Above 1985 (by The Bloody Beetroots) [Final and Demo]

Take It Slow (by Cory Enemy)

Teen Lovers -The Shoes Remix- (by The Virgins)

Without Lies (by Aeroplane) [Final and Breakbot remix]

The Woods (by White Arrows) [unreleased]

Given to Other Artists:

Ambulance (Coco Morier)

Hallucination (Coco Morier) ª

Journey to the Center of the World (Coco Morier)

Livin' My Love (Steve Aoki) ^

Look at You (Coco Morier; unreleased) ^

Voodoo (Kylie Minogue, yet to be released)

Sky Versions

LEAKED ^

SNIPPET ª

Demos of Released Songs:

Everything is Embarrassing

Ghost ª

Lost in My Bedroom

One

Obsession (not sung by Sky)

Sex Rules!

Traces

108 ª

SNIPPET: ª

Unreleased Remixes:

American Dream (GregCookeMusic Remix)

17 (Cory Enemy Remix)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

B-Sides (most likely):

1.- I'm Not Alright

2.- Pretty Dull

3.- One Man Show

4.- One Way to Heaven

5.- Home Sweet Home

But I'm afraid it might only be 3 new songs + 2 Ghost songs or remixes.

I just put Sad Dream down cuz it was supposed to be released as a single with EIE in the UK

BzhmW.png

like, this girl can barely release anything.

She had some OCD when talking about releasing her debut album, like she said: "I had sophomore album pressure on my debut album".

Let's hope she can finally do release stuff for fun

Am I missing something on the list I made?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

She had some OCD when talking about releasing her debut album, like she said: "I had sophomore album pressure on my debut album".

Let's hope she can finally do release stuff for fun

Am I missing something on the list I made?

I get she had pressure but if she had just put the fucking album out in 2011/12 that was electropop instead of changing her mind every 2 seconds and then put this one out in March 2014, I don't think she would get nearly as much shit and she'd be a more seasoned performer in terms of stage presence

In interviews she really likes to blame other people, which is funny because of I Blame Myself, she almost plays victim hearing her speak when she's honestly the one to blame for each shelved album.

Each album is supposed to change and it would've done that but she spent 4 years recording a good album that I think could very well never have a follow up

BzhmW.png

“I think I recorded, like, 400 songs total over the past few years,” she estimates. “There were three different sets I was told were gonna be albums and they never were, and another that was mixed that didn’t come out. I got really insecure about my songwriting.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/goingout/music/sky-ferreira-girls-gone-grunge-9128456.html

Pretty much:

- Cry Baby

- Wild at Heart

- I'm Not Alright

- I Will (The one mixed)

I get she had pressure but if she had just put the fucking album out in 2011/12 that was electropop instead of changing her mind every 2 seconds and then put this one out in March 2014, I don't think she would get nearly as much shit and she'd be a more seasoned performer in terms of stage presence

In interviews she really likes to blame other people, which is funny because of I Blame Myself, she almost plays victim hearing her speak when she's honestly the one to blame for each shelved album.

Each album is supposed to change and it would've done that but she spent 4 years recording a good album that I think could very well never have a follow up

I know... I get your point, I think she's just way too perfectionist, she didn't want to start her career with an average album.

NTMT is amazing, almost perfect. 

But I'd love to have had her 3 shelved albums. I just hope she can release all her shelved stuff :(

theres a few copies of Ghost onsale for like 30 to 50 dollars on amazon, http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B009UYVMCC/sr=/qid=/ref=olp_tab_collectible?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=collectible&me=&qid=&seller=&sr= id buy one but they dont ship to ireland :/

Why are Ghost prices going up? you can literally buy one for $5 at her shows. I bought two.

tumblr_n9btm6Avtv1t1hgrko1_500_zpsb7c148