TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I just hope that As If! gets re-released, maybe with some cool surprises  ;)

I know it's not Sky's style anymore, but hell the girl wrote the tracks and she had fun with them, none of them are Obsession.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Obsession is good tho. It would be better without the auto tune tbh

I really do like it, such a shame that Sky doesn't.

I get that she didn't write it and she doesn't like it because it's not hers and doesn't feel as hers, but is good tho.

I wish Sky didn't ditch her past releases (but One) because they are good! I don't even get why she had to delete 17 and As If!

I can only hope and pray for a re-release of As If! including One, Obsession and 17 (Man... I'd kill for lossless 17, that's the only one I'm missing).

But to be honest, I'd prefer her label (or even her) to release her shelved albums (even if it's a digital only release)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Sky would never re-release AS IF!, unfortunately... The reason as to why she removed that and the singles from the stores is clear, as she never seemed to be pleased with them at all. She doesn't like how Ghost has been released too, she mentioned it was rushed and all.

I would kill to have that "slide onto me" song and "Do Me," they're both SO good. Her old electro-pop stuff are smashes too, too bad everything Sky is held like a treasure and those songs rarely leak. :(