TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

The Miley Vancouver concert is tonight right? I have some friends going

One of my friends went and said Sky didn't perform lol

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

One of my friends went and said Sky didn't perform lol

She's not even officially on the bill according to ticketmaster so I think it's like whatever dates Sky thinks are convenient for her

BzhmW.png

She's not even officially on the bill according to ticketmaster so I think it's like whatever dates Sky thinks are convenient for her

i just looked on ticketmaster and sky is listed for 9 dates and icona pop is listed for 33...kind of odd

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Gah, what's up with Sky and having messy ass dates/concerts/releases/etc?

probably because she's a mess :sky:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Sky better get her shit together. If she can't provide her fans with a good concert or whatever she could at least release another album/EP or something tbh.

Sky better get her shit together. If she can't provide her fans with a good concert or whatever she could at least release another album/EP or something tbh.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

i just looked on ticketmaster and sky is listed for 9 dates and icona pop is listed for 33...kind of odd

she was listed for more originally, because chicago was on the list, but then she was removed from ticketmaster. i think there were fb events that were removed, too, unless i'm mistaken

weiiird

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

UHQ

sky_ferreira_-_press_photo_4.jpg

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

17 Live

Great voice, MQ

Ok voice, HQ

108 Live

Werewolf, One Man Show, The Past Recedes (John Frusciante cover) Live

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I was watching her Newtown Session video again and I just realized the keyboardist had the setlist written on the keyboard:

Lost In My Bedroom

Red Lips

You're Not the One

Pretty Dull

Everything Is Embarrassing 

BzhmW.png

I was watching her Newtown Session video again and I just realized the keyboardist had the setlist written on the keyboard:

Lost In My Bedroom

Red Lips

You're Not the One

Pretty Dull

Everything Is Embarrassing

PRETTY DULL

PRETTY DULL

PRETTY DULL

PRETTY DULL

PRETTY DULL

:rip:

PRETTY DULL